'Who Are You" theme song?

G

Does anyone hate the song? I mean, it's good and applicable to the shoe ("who's the murderer?" etc...), but as a song itself (or even as a theme song), especially when compared to the songs they used for CSI Miami and New York, CSI's 'Who Are You' doesn't have that edge. My opinion anyways.

I like it. Had it as ringtone for months and liked it.
Tho, I like NY's theme more :p and then Miami, but LV's theme ain't bad.

Well, I'm a Who fan from way back and that song is actually the reason why I started watching the show. I was channel surfing one night and I heard that song kick on and I was like, "Whoh, what do we have here?" And the rest as they say was history.

And as for edge, I personally feel that it's the edgiest of the three... especially when the "da da da da duuuuuum!' kicks in. Very cool.

I love "who are you"!! It's the best song ever! I especially like the part when it starts up after they show the ending credits. I love singing it, lol, and have people around me say "What the heck kind of song is that?"

I like Baba O'Reilly better than Who Are You, even though--I kind of like them both. I actually like the first verse of Who Are You...but no, don't have it for a ringtone--I have Funkytown.

Come ONN. I love the song, well actualy, I love CSI Oppening. Have any of you heard the originall song. It sucks, is horrible. But anyway I love CSI oppening :cool:

Posted by Sebolains:
Have any of you heard the originall song. It sucks, is horrible. But anyway I love CSI oppening :cool:

*gasp* How can you say that? ;)

I like it. The Who is a good group. Ever heard Pinball Whizard? I like that song... :3

I'm afraid that is incorrect.... oh, this isn't my Final Jeopardy! thread :lol:. Miami's theme is Won't Get Fooled Again, and NY's theme is Baba O'Riley, both by The Who. Personally, my favorite Who song is Happy Jack, just because of that Hummer commercial, and it display's the late Keith Moon's drumming ability.

CSI Miami's is "Won't get fooled again" (and I thank the producers for not including the line from the song "Meet the new boss/same as the old boss" in the opening credits, because, obviously, H & Grissom aren't that similar).

CSI New York's is Baba O'Rially (sp), otherwise known as "Teenage Wasteland" (sorta like "Escape" is known as "The Pina Colada Song").

Frankly, I like the OPs for all 3 series. I'm a fan of The Who, and the music gives a running thread between all 3 series. It's just one of those iconic things (like the manniquin's head getting hit in the Pilot of CSI).

Posted by Peyton_Westlake:
CSI Miami's is "Won't get fooled again" (and I thank the producers for not including the line from the song "Meet the new boss/same as the old boss" in the opening credits, because, obviously, H & Grissom aren't that similar).

They wouldn't have inlcuded that line anyways, it wouldn't have fit with the series at all.

Besides, even if it did fit with the series, it'd have to require one of the original CSI's transferring over to Miami, only to find out the same stuff they left is what they're stuck with now.

--->What service provider and cell phone do you guys have??<----

I have a Verizon Wireless, Samsung a650 and i cant find any of the csi songs or even the who songs as a ringtone!!

Back