'Who Are You" theme song?

Well, I'm a Who fan from way back and that song is actually the reason why I started watching the show. I was channel surfing one night and I heard that song kick on and I was like, "Whoh, what do we have here?" And the rest as they say was history.

And as for edge, I personally feel that it's the edgiest of the three... especially when the "da da da da duuuuuum!' kicks in. Very cool.

I agree totally! "Won't Get Fooled Again" sounds great on CSI:Miami but the whole song is two minutes too long IMO.

Wow, i'm beginning to like this instrumental theme music. It's very eerie and now I've got it stuck in my head! :lol:

I agree i love it too, i find it addictive, and will sing along.

Me too, I totally mumble it with (out loud :lol:)
But there's one strange thing. Often, if you haven't heard it for a while, you can't exactly recall how it goes :confused:

I love the theme song... I heard it before the show started and me and my dad would sing along... I'd be the better of us two... :)

I have now watched it so may times, I know when they change from actor/actress to actor/actress because of the song.

I Still think the song I Don't Even Know Myself is a good theme song
Who are is a good song too
Baba O'Riley is just played to much by the radio they never get into any other of ther songs except for maybe Won't Get fooled again,
Did anyone notice the peopel only took the Who's well known songs?
other than ther older stuff like Magic Bus and Pinball Wizard

I Still think the song I Don't Even Know Myself is a good theme song
Who are is a good song too
Baba O'Riley is just played to much by the radio they never get into any other of ther songs except for maybe Won't Get fooled again,
Did anyone notice the peopel only took the Who's well known songs?
other than ther older stuff like Magic Bus and Pinball Wizard

Well, I think "Who are you" and "Won't get fooled again" are good choices because they relate to the CSI's job. Not really "Baba O'Riley" except for maybe the "Out here in the field" part. Dont get me wrong, its a good song.

Anyways, "Magic Bus" and "Pinball Wizard" don't really have to do with catching criminals even the smallest bit. Maybe a little "Pinball Wizard" but not really.

I think "Who are you" fits it perfectly :D

I think the whole reason i like the song is because of the association i make between the song and the show. To me its not a song by The Whos but the theme song to CSI. So no, i dont think the CSI song sux at any rate. :)

:cool: Lizbeth

Does anyone hate the song? I mean, it's good and applicable to the shoe ("who's the murderer?" etc...), but as a song itself (or even as a theme song), especially when compared to the songs they used for CSI Miami and New York, CSI's 'Who Are You' doesn't have that edge. My opinion anyways.

I downloaded Who are You and Baba O'Riley. That was when I discovered the Who. :eek: I love both those songs, but I couldn't live without hearing Behind Blue Eyes at least once a week. :D

Back