'Who Are You" theme song?

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

who sings this song

2. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

The Who. The sing all CSI theme songs. Say, does anyone have "Who are you" as their ringtone? I've looked at dfferent phones for it (just like friend's phones) and they dont seem to have it.

3. MarieMJS

MarieMJS Rookie

I just love this song, its amazing, and as someone was saying, its also what makes me stop in front of the TV hearing it was the credits song of a Tv serie LOL!!!

I dont like all the songs by the Who, but I really like some songs from Pete Townshend's album (an ex-Who guy) "Empty Glass", one in particular called "I Moved"...

4. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i dont like the who but i like there sonhs that are played for csi

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah it's different for all DVD's, in all country's I guess. I'm from Holland myself and the DVD's of Season 1 all have that other song at the opening instead of 'Who are You' by The Who, I must say I like the song from The Who, but I just love that Guitar riff from that other opening theme, but I don't know from who it is, so does anybody know!? :confused: Please let me know...

6. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

I used to have Who Are You as my Text ringtone which was kinda cool cos I never knew who was texting and I still have Won't Get Fooled Again as my Call tone which is also cool as I get alot of people asking me if I want fitted kitchens, lol. My fav Who songs are: Won't Get Fooled Again, Baba O'Riley (A.K.A. Teenage Wasteland), Pinball Wizard (Hate McFly's version though) and My Generation (<<Shows how good bass player John was). The way I put them on my V3 Razr is with the cable that came with it or send it by bluetooth. Just get a MP3 Splitter, split the songs then transfer 'em to my phone. If anyone wants any more info just pm me.

7. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I'm not a Who fan, but before watching CSI, I had never heard one single song of the band ...

I love Who Are you? It fits perfectly with the mood of the show. I mean, being CSI's, their job is to find the "who", right? Who's the victim, who's the killer, who's the liar :D

I like the instrumental version of the song heard during the end credits.

8. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

I loooooooooove the song!!!! I have it on my myspace, and every single time I watch CSI, I sing along with it! It's just so much fun to sing . . .

*hums along*

9. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

This is how bad it is. When my answerinng machine was still functional, I had the Who Are You clip as the greeting. Of course since it was 30 seconds long, folks had to wait a while before they were able to leave a message. Drove quite a few folks crazy, actually. My folks loved it, my (former) boss hated it and constantly bitched about how long it was, and my friends would make smart-ass comments; my guy friend would go "Who the f*&% are YOU?!?" At least it scared off telemarketers. :D

You know, since I can't really use it as a ringtone for my mobile, but I can, and just might, use it for my voicemail greeting. The opening of Mustapha is okay, but really, it's frightening. Even more frightening, I can sing it.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

um i like that song its like so catchy

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

my 3 fave who songs are: behind blue eyes, baba o'riley and who are you?

I sing who are you to warm up my voice before my schools talent quests....:D

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hahahahahahaha! soooo funny :D

13. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I am a MASSIVE The Who fan. Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend are musical geniuses.
    I love all 3 theme tunes but one of my favourite songs of all time is Baba O'Riley so obviously I prefer the CSI:NY theme tune.......

I think they took the songs most likely to fit. 'Magic Bus' is too jolly and 'Pinball Wizard' is one of those songs that are about something very specific.

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I ordered the best of the who sheet music for guitar - it cost $50 but it was sooo worth it! :D

15. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Hy, ohh that´s my favorite song, and every time i hear that my mood is grandios :D

I´ve that song on CD, MP and Handy :D