'Who Are You" theme song?

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone hate the song? I mean, it's good and applicable to the shoe ("who's the murderer?" etc...), but as a song itself (or even as a theme song), especially when compared to the songs they used for CSI Miami and New York, CSI's 'Who Are You' doesn't have that edge. My opinion anyways.

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I like it. Had it as ringtone for months and liked it.
    Tho, I like NY's theme more :p and then Miami, but LV's theme ain't bad.

3. CSIri

CSIri Captain

I like all those Theme songs! And Sanna, I have it as ringtione too! :lol:

4. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

I didnt used to like The Who, but since its on CSI, it has to be good, right?? :D :D

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Well, I'm a Who fan from way back and that song is actually the reason why I started watching the show. I was channel surfing one night and I heard that song kick on and I was like, "Whoh, what do we have here?" And the rest as they say was history.

And as for edge, I personally feel that it's the edgiest of the three... especially when the "da da da da duuuuuum!' kicks in. Very cool.

6. HollywoodVegasHottie

HollywoodVegasHottie Lab Technician

I love "who are you"!! It's the best song ever! I especially like the part when it starts up after they show the ending credits. I love singing it, lol, and have people around me say "What the heck kind of song is that?"

7. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

I like Baba O'Reilly better than Who Are You, even though--I kind of like them both. I actually like the first verse of Who Are You...but no, don't have it for a ringtone--I have Funkytown.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

To: Music

Enjoy! :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Come ONN. I love the song, well actualy, I love CSI Oppening. Have any of you heard the originall song. It sucks, is horrible. But anyway I love CSI oppening :cool:

10. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

*gasp* How can you say that? ;)

I like it. The Who is a good group. Ever heard Pinball Whizard? I like that song... :3

11. LadyBanana

LadyBanana Dead on Arrival

What are NY's and Miami's theme songs?

12. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I'm afraid that is incorrect.... oh, this isn't my Final Jeopardy! thread :lol:. Miami's theme is Won't Get Fooled Again, and NY's theme is Baba O'Riley, both by The Who. Personally, my favorite Who song is Happy Jack, just because of that Hummer commercial, and it display's the late Keith Moon's drumming ability.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI Miami's is "Won't get fooled again" (and I thank the producers for not including the line from the song "Meet the new boss/same as the old boss" in the opening credits, because, obviously, H & Grissom aren't that similar).

CSI New York's is Baba O'Rially (sp), otherwise known as "Teenage Wasteland" (sorta like "Escape" is known as "The Pina Colada Song").

Frankly, I like the OPs for all 3 series. I'm a fan of The Who, and the music gives a running thread between all 3 series. It's just one of those iconic things (like the manniquin's head getting hit in the Pilot of CSI).

14. Fullman

Fullman Rookie

They wouldn't have inlcuded that line anyways, it wouldn't have fit with the series at all.

Besides, even if it did fit with the series, it'd have to require one of the original CSI's transferring over to Miami, only to find out the same stuff they left is what they're stuck with now.

15. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

--->What service provider and cell phone do you guys have??<----

I have a Verizon Wireless, Samsung a650 and i cant find any of the csi songs or even the who songs as a ringtone!!