Which Character Can You Live WITHOUT?

Sara because she's annoys me and Grissom. Personally I think the show would survive if any of them left.

Destiny needs to change her name to Solomon. For she is wise. I was almost afraid to post my opinion for fear of others reprisal. In light of the voice of Destiny reason I can comfortably say. Catherine. The character is too self rightous and yet a hypocrite. She talks the talk of being a good mom but doesn't walk the walk. She makes major mistakes but brushes them off but will jump on the others if they make a mistake. She's portrayed as power hungry and abuses and uses her sexuality.

Having said that part of me thinks I'd miss her character since she does get a rise out of me. If the question were who is a boring character you could do without, then I'd say Sofia from the choices above.
thats My Exact reasoning for Not Liking Catherine THAT and Sara Haters use THOSE reasons for hating Sara yet Catherine gets away with more
I also agree with Destiny's words its all a matter of opinion I mean yeah I myself get offended when people say they Hate Sara for her immature personality BUT thats only because I have the same personality she does and I"m FAR from immature (Moody Yes Immature no) BUT I would never jump down someones throat for not liking her because they are entitled and we NEED to remember that

I don't think Sara's moody at all. I think she's just very focused on her job and sometimes that makes her seem insensitive to others. But I don't think it's intentional; it's just the way she is. She's sort of like Grissom in that respect. But even so, I wouldn't want to see her leave. The original CSI's are all central to the show and I'd feel a sense of loss if any of them left. I mean, I've been solving crimes with these people for almost 6 years now! :)

I hate Sofia. She makes me want to eat myself. Something about her just pisses me off. Louise Lombard is great, but I just don't like this character. I don't even know why, I think it's just her personality.

I don't think Sara's moody at all. I think she's just very focused on her job and sometimes that makes her seem insensitive to others. But I don't think it's intentional; it's just the way she is. She's sort of like Grissom in that respect. But even so, I wouldn't want to see her leave. The original CSI's are all central to the show and I'd feel a sense of loss if any of them left. I mean, I've been solving crimes with these people for almost 6 years now! :)
see thats EXACTLY how I feel about Sara but theres so MANY people out there that say she's moody or whiny etc and THATS what I take offense to

I can't live without any of the main characters but picking Sofia seems easy, I want to give the actress and the character a chance. So after long inner debate I decided that from the orginal five I would miss Nick less then the others. I love Warrick, adore Grissom, I think Sara and Cath are amazing, strong and smart women so I would miss Nick the least. I still don't want him to go though but if I had to choose out of the main five, it would be him. Out of the entire cast I pick Greg. He seems less usefull now that they made him a CSI. Ok, I made myself popular here :) Please don't shoot me, these are just my opinions and in the end I think they all contribute to the show.

I could live actually woundable without Ecklie, Sofia, Hodges and Sara. But I am the opinion, CSI would not be what it is, if these persons, everyone would not along-play with its own strong character. There must be such and those in the film. Besides Gil needs its opponent Conrad, because otherwise the nice small battles of words between the two would be missing.

Then it naturally still Sara, needs to worry its favorite, over it can. Hodges, the self-willed laboratory rate and Sofia, which possess model somewhat too much from a photo and too often Nick together is.

Therefore one can do without not one actor, because everyone is important with its perhaps nevertheless totally unpopular characteristic.

I could live without None of them because all of them are equally brilliant and they each bring something to the table.... Then again that just my opinion :)

I think the show could survive without any character, everyone is fairly expendable now that CSI has built up such a huge audience worldwide. Will it be the exact same as before? Heck, No. Will it still be an excellent show? Yes, even without Grissom (I never would have said that, a few months ago).

I always used to think all the characters "had" to be on the show, even the ones whom I dislike, or it wouldn't work. I'd hate to see anyone leave against their will, but for the sake of this thread, the one who I could live without and still absolutely love the show (probably love it even more) is Sara, Sara, Sara. Nothing against Jorja, she's awesome & I love the lady. Her character, however, is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. However, I've always maintained that Sara's actually supposed to be extraordinarily annoying, and in that case, Jorja is one hell of an actress, 'cuz she definitely makes that mark, and then some, LOL.

I think the show could survive without any character, everyone is fairly expendable now that CSI has built up such a huge audience worldwide. Will it be the exact same as before? Heck, No. Will it still be an excellent show? Yes, even without Grissom (I never would have said that, a few months ago).

Dead on.

The character is too self rightous and yet a hypocrite. She talks the talk of being a good mom but doesn't walk the walk. She makes major mistakes but brushes them off but will jump on the others if they make a mistake. She's portrayed as power hungry and abuses and uses her sexuality.

Having said that part of me thinks I'd miss her character since she does get a rise out of me.

Perfectly said. Catherine is one of those women who in real life would make me completely aggro every time i bumped into her. What annoys me most abbout her is the way she gets away with blowing up labs, about a kazillion personal interferances in cases, nearly killing co-workers etc. If it was real life, then she'd be fired straight away, and poisen to any other labs she tried to get employment at after. But if she did leave i would miss snarking about her Scary Immobile Face and slo-mo-drama.

Any character i could definatly live without would be the ever-popular-in-this-thread Sofia, as she's just *there*. No reasoning behind it and absolutly no chemistry with any cast members, or the group as a whole.

Dead on.

The character is too self rightous and yet a hypocrite. She talks the talk of being a good mom but doesn't walk the walk. She makes major mistakes but brushes them off but will jump on the others if they make a mistake. She's portrayed as power hungry and abuses and uses her sexuality.

Having said that part of me thinks I'd miss her character since she does get a rise out of me.

Perfectly said. Catherine is one of those women who in real life would make me completely aggro every time i bumped into her. What annoys me most abbout her is the way she gets away with blowing up labs, about a kazillion personal interferances in cases, nearly killing co-workers etc. If it was real life, then she'd be fired straight away, and poisen to any other labs she tried to get employment at after. But if she did leave i would miss snarking about her Scary Immobile Face and slo-mo-drama.

Any character i could definatly live without would be the ever-popular-in-this-thread Sofia, as she's just *there*. No reasoning behind it and absolutly no chemistry with any cast members, or the group as a whole.
I agree and what annoys me is she gets away with ALOT more then Sara does I mean if Sara did HALF that stuff she'd be on leave or Fired yet so many people say Sara gets away with to much I just DONT get it *shrugs* but Like you as much as Cath annoys me I dont think I could actually live without her or anyone for that matter I even Like Sofia

I always laugh when people say that Catherine is their idol. "So you want to be irresponsible in your job and be a bad mother?"

Back