Which Character Can You Live WITHOUT?

I have to disagree about that! Grissom isn't floating around , he does more then that. He gives it personality and most of the people stay and watch CSI because of their drama and not the forensics. And there are a lot of Grissom's fan who doesn't want him leave. And yes he points out when they missed something but that's what a supervisor does , right? I don't understand you that you wanna get rid of him , you and SaraSidleStokes.. What has he done to you?:lol: Sorry... your opinion...

Okay , I would hate it if Grissom left. I would die , I guess and stop watching CSI. Pitty myself with some of William's movies and .. sorry. :rolleyes:

I don't think that Ecklie or Hodges should leave, they give that extra thing into the show.. that little bit of drama which every show need if they want a good show.

I really can't see a main character leave like Grissom, Sara, Warrick , Nick , Catherine , Greg and Brass.

I like the funny quote's between Brass and Grissom.

So , I think I would go for Sophia. I totally hate her ( to be rude ) and I don't see why she even came back. We got enough cops. So , I'm sticking with Sophia. She has to leave..

Sofia. Or is it Sophia? Pssh who cares :devil:

I don't really hate her though, in fact I've come to tolerate her in Season 6. Maybe I just love all the other characters too much to care about her.

Oh does Tina count? We don't see much of her anyways. They better keep it that way though.

Some people don't like Nick?! How could that be??? (Ok don't shoot me, you are entitled to your opinion, it just suprised me that's all)

I honestly dont know why I dont like Grissom
I think to be Honest here its more Catherine that gets on my nerves but thats just my humble opinion
BUT I will say the show would do just fine without Grissom because he wasnt in Gum Drops and that was one of the best episodes yet (of course it was also VERY Snickery as well)

This would be so much faster with a poll.

And in answer to my own question: Sofia. I'm sorry, Sofia fans - but to be honest when she was kind of an Ecklie Jr. there was potential for angst at least, but she's become another random detective.

Venting is one thing, character bashing is another. I may not like a character and say why, but I'm not going to insult their characteristics or their personality.

That's fine. No one said that you had to. But since we can't all be like you, we just have to be ourselves. If I don't like the Sophia character, I'll say why. Notice that I didn't bash the actress - just the character she plays. The actress (forgot her name) is a perfectly lovely woman, beautiful in fact, and I'm sure she's a fine actress; however, I don't believe her character on the show is all that interesting or useful.

Well this is an opinion I've voiced half-a-dozen times, but I'll say it again so it doesn't seem like I'm just jumping on the Sofia-hate bandwagon:

Louise Lombard is a good actress. She's also a very attractive woman. However, when they brought Sofia on, she was supposed to be this mysterious temptress. That in and of itself was a little corny for CSI. The writers seemed to know this, so they cut back the "scarlet woman" aspect (note that was the first and last time we heard about her going commando) however they still slipped in a lot of sexuality (her talking about having sex on a motorcycle). It seemed like she and Grissom were going to get together (and my GSR-shippy heart was sad). Then all of the sudden Lombard got pregnant, so the writers had to scramble to find a way to get rid of Sofia but in such a way that she could return if Louise was up to it.

So now Sofia doesn't work with Grissom on a daily basis, and they haven't really interacted since the season opener when she returned. So this once-important character is just another Det. Vartann or O'Reilly.

What really annoys me about the character is not that she was moving in on Grissom or that they made her a little... siren-esque, but rather that they did all of that and then dropped it. But they decided, "Oh, well - she doesn't seem to be flirting with Grissom anymore because we don't know what to do with it, but we'll have her be catty with Sara."

This is the most annoying part of the character - that the writers think that two intelligent, strong women will resort to tenth-grade antics over Grissom.

^NO need to be saracastic..Toots..I was simply stating an opinion..and as Grissom said, "We certainly don't need another me around here."

:(NOPE- I said' I agreed with your 3--Sofia as #1-Ecklie #2 and Hodges #3--sorry for the confusion :lol:but it's OK :)

WOW- Sofia is a bust- :devil: :eek:and if Grissom left the show would fall apart- when Anthony Zuiker & Jerry Bruckheimer- wooed him from Chicago-he didn't even want to do this series-and the highest ratings are always the ones in which he predominates-he's the glue and the backbone of this show- :pmy opinion- and apparently millions of other fans- :p :) :rolleyes:

Okay guys everyone has the right to their opinions as everyone has the right to disagree, but lets totally remember these are fictional characters, and giving ones opinion on their answer to the question isn't inapporperiate.

What is inapporperiate is going from opinions and straight at each other, that is something that isn't tolerated, at this point if it seems like you or others are headed in that direction i suggest the the saying "Agree to disagree and move on."

Thank you. ;)

Defenitely Catherine. I just don't like her personality.
But Sofia hasn't been around that long, so I'd probably miss her least.

I totally agree with everything you said, Sarahvma. I've not seen much of her as she's not been in many UK episodes, and I feel kind of bad for slating her since she's a Brit too, but I really don't see her purpose. She checked up on Grissom, was Ecklie's lapdop for a bit, tried to shake up all the GSR fans, and now she's pulling a disappearing act.

BTW, for all you fellow non-Sofia fans, there was a great parody sketch of her House of Elliott series called "House of Idiot". She even appeared in it, so she must be a pretty good sport in real life.

In second place, I have Ecklie, although I reckon every TV series needs a bad guy/tormentor, and Ecklie's about as creepy as his job allows :lol:

Destiny needs to change her name to Solomon. For she is wise. I was almost afraid to post my opinion for fear of others reprisal. In light of the voice of Destiny reason I can comfortably say. Catherine. The character is too self rightous and yet a hypocrite. She talks the talk of being a good mom but doesn't walk the walk. She makes major mistakes but brushes them off but will jump on the others if they make a mistake. She's portrayed as power hungry and abuses and uses her sexuality.

Having said that part of me thinks I'd miss her character since she does get a rise out of me. If the question were who is a boring character you could do without, then I'd say Sofia from the choices above.

Back