Where you from?

I live in a intsy-teeny-tiny-itty-bitty little town...we were lucky to finally to a Starbucks, when it came everyone was like, "OH MY GAWWWWD!"
There is truly no where in the world without a Starbucks! :lol: And thank god for that. :lol:

thats not true my nearest Starbucks is 17 miles away and you have to drive on the dual carriage way (like a notorway but smaller) to get there!!

kazzy - I refuse to believe the nearest Starbucks to you is in London :eek: C'mon man, this is Starbucks we're talking about :p

:rolleyes:

For me! Honestly, there isnt a Starbuck in Devon that I've seen! It's all small towns here. But there might be some in other counties but thing is, I don't know! Starbucks in London is the only place I've seen Starbucks. :p SO..yeah.

For me! Honestly, there isnt a Starbuck in Devon that I've seen! It's all small towns here. But there might be some in other counties but thing is, I don't know! Starbucks in London is the only place I've seen Starbucks. :p SO..yeah.

I've just found out that the nearest ones to you are in Taunton, Somerset and Stockbridge :) But you could always come to my city - we have 3 Starbucks here :D

oh wonderful wonderful starbucks - i spoiled myself with Starbucks when I lived in London and when I came back home to Belfast i suffered such withdrawls - but now they're opening up everywhere here - we have at least 6 that I know of (there are probably more) and I'm in heaven :)

The nearest starbucks for me would be the one in... Dover?? :lol: If they have one there; I doubt it though.. and I'd have to swim the NorthSea to get there :D

I'm from the smallest town in the world in Muskoka, Ontario. In fact, we aren't even big enough to be called a town. We are a Hamlet lol. We don't have an official population, but there's less than 200 people I think. :D

A small village in west of Scotland near Loch Lomond. Woo Scotland!!! Bily Connelly lived there and so did David Tennants (Doctor Who) granny!!

A small village in west of Scotland near Loch Lomond. Woo Scotland!!! Bily Connelly lived there and so did David Tennants (Doctor Who) granny!!
I went to Loch Lomond three years ago when I was visiting Edinburgh! You're lucky living there, the scenery is friggin-tastic!! *grabs photoalbum and sighs*.. hmmm, beautiful Scotland..

Starbucks *drools* yummmmmmmmmmmmm
We don't have Starbucks in Holland, maybe we Dutch people should just go on strike until we get one :p

Back