Where you from?

My town's so tiny, but we're getting so many people! It's crazy!

The Pizza Hut we had closed down.
The Denny's we have is dirty.
We have one italian restaurant.
Numerous chinese restaurants.
Two Starbucks (yay!).
MANY mexican restaurants.
And probably over 100 $0.99 stores.

^No Greek restuarants :eek: :( hehehe j/k. Sometimes I wish I lived in a tiny town. I have so many stores right by my house that it gets annoying after a while.

My entire town's kinda okey(sp?)...but we have probably hundreds and hundreds of mexicans. Almost all of our entire downtown part of the city is Mexican shops, restaurants, etc. Not that I mind, I'm spanish as well ;)

yeah but Quoth You still live in California My town probably fits into Your state 20 times I hate it here
I live in a intsy-teeny-tiny-itty-bitty little town...we were lucky to finally to a Starbucks, when it came everyone was like, "OH MY GAWWWWD!"

lol, no one has ever heard of my town. The school district sucks and we have some pretty crappy people working in city hall :lol:

okay but you know what I dont live in Portland Oregon I live in a small town outside of Portland that know ones heard of iti so sucks here :( I told My Aunt I want to go home with her (she Lives in Belmont Shores CA)

okay but you know what I dont live in Portland Oregon I live in a small town outside of Portland that know ones heard of iti so sucks here :( I told My Aunt I want to go home with her (she Lives in Belmont Shores CA)

Ah...I understand what it's like to live in a town no one's heard of :D

Two Starbucks (yay!).
You mean the population is exploding but the conveniences are diminishing??! Wow, that does sound weird!!

Oy I lived in Bay Ridge Brooklyn N.Y., by one of the busiest streets (86th street had all the shops)... but my street was really quiet. And when I came to Lebanon, we lived in a little town that alot of Lebanese people hadn't heard of!! Lebanon is TINY!! And alot of people in my university here in the city don't know what Choukeen is! Weirdos!!

I live in a intsy-teeny-tiny-itty-bitty little town...we were lucky to finally to a Starbucks, when it came everyone was like, "OH MY GAWWWWD!"
There is truly no where in the world without a Starbucks! :lol: And thank god for that. :lol:

Two Starbucks (yay!).
You mean the population is exploding but the conveniences are diminishing??! Wow, that does sound weird!!

Yup! How is it in Santa Rosa, my cousin's family's thinking of moving there. :p

And yes, Tinkerbell, there isn't :D

Back