Where you from?

:lol: I could live without CSI but Starbucks never. There's about 3-4 Starbucks about 10 minutes from where I live.

:rolleyes:

For me! Honestly, there isnt a Starbuck in Devon that I've seen! It's all small towns here. But there might be some in other counties but thing is, I don't know! Starbucks in London is the only place I've seen Starbucks. :p SO..yeah.

I've just found out that the nearest ones to you are in Taunton, Somerset and Stockbridge :) But you could always come to my city - we have 3 Starbucks here :D

THERES ONE IN BLOODY TAUNTON!? :eek: ...I never knew that. Thanks a lot, Wibble! :D Looks like I'll have to be on the lookout for Starbuck next time I go there. :D One thing I hate about Starbucks is that it is so hard to find! When I was in London, trying to look for a Starbucks, we just walked PAST it :rolleyes:and found another one like 3 miles away.

I went to Loch Lomond three years ago when I was visiting Edinburgh! You're lucky living there, the scenery is friggin-tastic!! *grabs photoalbum and sighs*.. hmmm, beautiful Scotland..

OOOOOOOOOOOO where abouts? which side luss side or balmaha side?

Originally, I'm from N.Y.C. but I've been living in Santa Rosa for 8 years now, and , to my knowledge, there are 4 Starbucks or more here.

In my hometown of Fresno, there have already been four homicides this year, but note that this is two less than last year. Whoo! :rolleyes:

This woman was assaulted on this trail by my house. I'm never going on that trail alone! :rolleyes:

Je suis née à Montréal, mais maintenant j'habite près de Détroit.

Sorry, I'm a little pedantic. :D I was very fortunately born in Montreal, though I now live somewhere near Detroit.

Okay, the facts of my town:

250 registered sex offenders :eek:
Four homicides in a town not too far from here (the town I was born in)
We have gangs
Hey! Didn't you hear? Apparently at our catholic school you can get really good pot! :rolleyes:

LMAO! That's really interesting. :lol:

We hardly ever have murders in quaint Devon, though there was a massacre of an indian family right on the surburbs of my town, they were left in a field. I don't think the murders were ever solved.... Hell, I don't think any cases have been solved in my town! :p

As you can see in my profile i´m from Kassel, Germany,
That´s right in the middle of the country, 100 miles north of Frankfurt. It´s a pretty town with about 200.000 inhabitants. The most famous stuff here is an international exhibition of modern art every 5 years (Documenta) and the Brothers Grimm were raised here. Hey, the town was even mentioned in the movie with Heath Ledger and Matt Damon;-)

I'm Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America) :D Unluckily I live far far away.

Back