What's your favourite cartoon?

I've heard of all of those except 'Thundercats' what is it about?

lol...i think i'm starting to show my age!! when i was kid, i loved that show...i dont remember the last time i saw it shown on tv, it has been that long

they are like human but have a cat faces, they left their planet (i forgot for what reason) and in the new planet they live in, they each have a special weapons and skills to fight the bad guys

I've heard of all of those except 'Thundercats' what is it about?

lol...i think i'm starting to show my age!! when i was kid, i loved that show...i dont remember the last time i saw it shown on tv, it has been that long

they are like human but have a cat faces, they left their planet (i forgot for what reason) and in the new planet they live in, they each have a special weapons and skills to fight the bad guys

It was on Cartoon Network during the day. I remember being surprsied to see it. :D Anyone remember Silverhawks?

I like Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, The Wrong Coast (it's not a cartoon but it's like claymation so I guess it counts? Plus Mark Hamill is in it and it has me in stitches whenever I watch it), Teen Titans and Full Metal Alchemist.

I love Bigs and Tom and Jerry and I love all the Peanuts Specials and movies- not a big fan of the current stuff but I used to love Southpark.

I love "Grim and Evil" or "The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy"...wait, same thing, right? lol blonde moment there XP

As a kiddy I liked Anpanman (it's Japanese..you might know it), Tom and Jerry and Charlie Brown....And the Bug's Bunny show...hehe

I like Invader Zim, Rocko's Modern Life, Spongebob, AHH! Real Monsters, and others... TOM AND JERRY! hah Family guy is also pretty good.

I am a big Looney Tunes fan and it seems you don't see them that much any more on tv. I grew up on The Smurfs and He-Man.
I also liked Tom and Jerry as well as The Flintsones.

Others I like...
Darkwing Duck
Chip and Dale
Rocko's Modern Life
The Simpsons
Spongebob

Oh! I don't believe it... I forgot to mention earlier Tom and Jerry and Charlie Brown. Charlie Brown was so confusing when I was little because I couldn't understand how Snoopy's how could be a plane, a mini house, and a billiard room.

Back