What's your favourite cartoon?

It seems most people like The Simpsons. Interesting.

I'm a huge fan of the Looney Tunes. I just think Bugs Bunny's the best.

ctx :D

Jimmy Neutron has totally stolen my heart.

He's like.. the BEST.

NAGAREBOSHI GIN! (aka Silver Fang)

Donald Ducks and Mickey Mouse and that stuff will always be my favourite.

The SImpsons, Futurama.

Loved Ren&Stimpy :lol:

Then I liked also a lot of Darkwing Duck :p

And when I was a kid I liked TaoTao alot... and umm... the original Turtles :p the new thet make just sucks. They have no April and they are not eating pizza so much. It sucks. And do they even says cowabunga orwhateveritwas?

And when I was a kid I liked TaoTao alot... and umm... the original Turtles :p the new thet make just sucks. They have no April and they are not eating pizza so much. It sucks. And do they even says cowabunga orwhateveritwas?

LMAO. I didn't even know there was a new one. Nothing will ever be better than the original. God, the pizza is a must!

..It's the same for Power Rangers. :p They have like 50 million diff. shows for that now.

I forgot one in my list. Untalkative Bunny. I think I love that more than the others. The stupid station just doesn't air it anymore. If they do, it must be on at 3AM during every other full moon, on the 12th of Never.

family guy! i heart stewie. he's so awesome.

(about his mom) "theres always been a tension between me and lois. and it's not so much that i want to KILL her, its just that i want her not to be alive, anymore."

i almost cried i was laughing so hard the first time i saw that. i never even noticed how many sexual jokes there are in that show, until i watched it with my parents in the room. it was the one where the griffiths go and watch SNL(i heart SNL too) and jimmy fallon uses meg, then she realizes that it was all filmed. i was laughing so hard, but i tried to act all like "oh, this is just a really gross episode" but they totally knew it was normal.

wow, that was a long random speech-thing. hehe :lol:

'King of the Hill' is one of the many I use to watch.

I watch that show from time to time, when I'm in my room doing homework.. being bored.. and confused.

They say it's a comedy, it's not really that funny to me but Peggy is very crazy in a very scary way.

Back