What's your favourite cartoon?

My little girl and I like to watch Spongebob Squarepants. I also enjoy Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

My favorite cartoon would have to be The Weekendsrs Or Filmore -blushes-

I'm a Spongebob girl...also like the Simpsons & Courage The Cowardly Dog, even tho I don't know when it comes on anymore :(

I'd have to say The Simpsons are my favourite cartoon! :) I dont really mind the repeats, though i'd like more new eps. ;)

I also like the Family Guy and thats about all i can remember, lol! :p I also like all the lonny tunes' characters! :)

Well these are not cartoons. They are anime and so far I haven't found an anime thread. I should start one..*thinks*..Well here goes...:

1. Dragon Ball/Z/GT
2. FLCL
3. Paranoia Agent
4. Scry-ed
5. Samurai Champloo
6. Housine Engi/Soul Hunter
7. Inuyasha
8. Slayers(all series)
9. Fushigi Yuugi
10. Futurama
11. Reign
12. Wolf Rain
13. Cowboy Bebop
14. Last Exile
15. Gungrave
16. Adventures of the Abenobashi Market: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi.
17. Trigun
So far that is all I can think of...-Sessy

Well, as you're such an anime fan, there was this film out and I can't remember the name...something mystical...Oh, I give up.

ctx :D

Hmm...I have seen alot of movies that was mystical. There is this one that was 3d like. It was cool. There is also a couple other that is mystical like. One is called X, another is called Visions of Estaflowne, let's see what is the name of that movie. It's very old. Well not that old. Ah I found it. It's called Final Fantasy: Spirits Within. It was made in 2001. Anime like but very 3d like. Is that the movie you were thinking of. Here is the link to the movie so you can read it. Maybe it is.

Final Fantasy: Spirits Within Movie (2001)

Kim Possible? Oh is that the one with the naked mole rat. He's weird. My BF watchs that and I look at him like he just came from another planet. LOL..I think I might have to check it out from beginning to end....

Back