What's Your Comfort Food?

mint chocolate chip ice cream for me. that always makes me feel better. or even better than that, a mint choc. ice cream shake. thats the like the best thing on the planet.

Anything that have chocolate on it; that's my usual confort food, and I'm used to need confort a lot...

Lately I've been finding confort in cold tea, but it must be due to the weather (too warm lately). My favourite is the red one, but also drink any other kind.

I lot of food, I have a eating disorder and i eat when i feel bad. Most of the time its junkfood or candy but i like chips the most when i feel bad. Or something with a lot of sugar..

My comfort food is Chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate. Doesn't matter which kind as long as it is chocolate. :lol:

Susan

Mine at the moment is like freezies (ice pops I think they're actually called) or Special K. Yesterday I was watching CSI: Mimai and started crying really hard, so I grabbed my Special K and contiuned to watch :p

Definatly chocolate, crisps(which I suppose Americans call 'chips?') and diet coke. Plain chocolate, cheese and onion crisps, put a bit of chocolate on top of a crisp. Lovely...Weird but lovely!

Umm.. I like to eat frozen bread. :D I know it's crazy, but I don't like it all soft and warm. And I like to drink Fanta Pomelo. It's Fanta with grapefruit taste.. :lol:

Comfort food ... ice cream, chocolate anything, peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies. I could go on, and I probably will. Unfortunately I'm hungry, so I need to go work out. :(

Ooo i like this thread. :lol: Those little tiny chesseburgers at McDonald's, the ones for little kids that you can eat in a bite. :p And those chewy granola bars that kids always bring in their lunches.

Back