What's Your Comfort Food?

Uhh i dont have a comfert food =D i'm just a kid and i dout i am ever going to break up with a guy that i thought that i "loved" and then whip out the soy ice cream ;) and i drink diet drinks all the time :D

All i have is a comfert song and thats it :)

Ice cream, if there's any.
Then as Steve_Jobs... soda (mostly Mountain Dew), coffee.
Tuc crackers.

I'm jumping on the chocolate band wagon! Especially if it is the combination of Choc and peanut butter and caramel. Not to mention peanut M&M's. Not to mention the occasinal Ben&Jerry's icecream, Chunky Monkey!

Hmm...when I'm down, I have something to go with cheese. Like chicken and cheese sandwhich or macaroni cheese or just cheesy cheese. Mmmmmm...cheese... :p

But I usually end up reading something and fall asleep. Lol! Yup, I'm comforted very easily :lol:!

It's all about the chocolate for me too. :lol:

I also really love salted doritos chips, totally addictive. :)

On my crappy day, I'll start with several cups of coffee, during the day I'll have chocolate for breakfast and lunch (and in between of course), for dinner I'll have hotdogs and in the evening I'll have Cheese & Onion crisps and loads of bottles of beer.. I tend to drink a lot of that stuff when I feel crappy.

On a bad day I start with 1 cup of coffee. just eat what I'm in the mood for..(usually chocolat)and because I don't like anything that contains alcohol I will just drink a lot of cokes.. ;)and of course Paprika Chips.. :lol:

I eat chicken a lot, whether I'm happy or not....it really makes me happy eating it...it may be a chicken sandwich, chicken salad .. just everything with chicken on it...I'll be really be happy...and yeah, chocolates! I make it sure I always have a stock of them on my ref

Chocolate, my best friends Ben&Jerry :p (Peace of Cake or Caramel Sutra), Cream & Union chips (Lays ofcourse) and lots, lots and lots of cola (normal, light(diet), lime, cherry, whatever)

hmmm dont worry when im upset i eat!!! i love popcorn! its soo good lol. i also love chocolate. omg i almost forgot dill pickle chips. i dont know what i would do without them...but i actually have them like 5 times a year and thats it :lol:

I don't usually eat when I'm upset. :p

But a good McDonalds burger makes me happy anyday, no matter what I'm feeling like. ;)

Back