What's Your Comfort Food?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lost2MuchSpeed, Aug 20, 2006.

1. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

haagen daz ice cream....coffee or mango flavor..

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Porridge, with anything stirred in (for the record, NEVER put cheese in porridge), Toast with lots of butter, and Heinz Tomato Soup. All of these would probably invole a cup of tea somewhere too!

3. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream! However, since I've recently been diagnosed as allergic to dairy (seriously, ER visit because throat and nose became swollen) :eek:, I'm on to soy ice cream. It's not quite the same thing, but hey, better than nothing!
    Also, In'n'Out DoubleDouble (now, obviously w/ no cheese). :(

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I just ate an entire chocolate bar and it went so fast.. I'll start my second one soon I think.. I think that says something about my mood today :p Well, I'm more or less bored actually. It's sunday and no one is around.. *sigh* Loads of things to do though, but I can't be arsed. *starts on next choc bar*

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Chocolate and potato chips :D I think I'm addicted to potato chips :lol: Oh, ice cream too sometimes. Especially when it's hot, and I'm stressed out. Ice cream helps me to 'cool down' ;)

But come to think about it... any delicious food will do :D Usually when I'm down I look for delicious food, or my favourite food, and I'd feel better afterwards. But I don't binge eating or something... Just changing the menu.

I think good food makes you feel good too :)

6. Danique

Danique Rookie

I'm eating strawberry icecream right now..and it makes me feel good...cause it's so delicious.. :p

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I know this is a little (well, a lot) strange, but my fav comfort food (even though it's not exactly food) is ice. Pure, wonderful ice.

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Funny that. Everyone's comforted by dairy products :lol: Ice cream doesn't make me feel better, but I eat it anyway cause i'm obsessed. My comfort food is Corn Flakes cereal and milk.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Not cheese by any chance?

Seriously. I soon have to add cheese. I was in bed on night, hungry and it's impossible for me to sleep then. When fallen half asleep I all sudden thought "Man, did I see that smoked cheese in the fridge?" got up and went to eat that :rolleyes:

10. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: Duckies and cheese go well together. Then again, your cow obsession might have aided as well. I love squeeky cheese. It always makes me smile.

11. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Comfort food for me would be M&M's I always have them on hand at home, at work, or even when I'm nervous about an appointment, they help relax my jitters

12. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Anything containing chocolate is comfort food to me..
    I don't care what sort of chocolate or what sort of food. As long as the chocolate is there, it does the trick!

13. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I go through phases, at the moment mine is plums. Tasty tasty things, slightly unripe are the best. I went through an ice phase as well. I don't eat too much chocolate. Only eat it when it's in the house, or someone else has bought me some for whatever reason. :lol:

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Dark chocolate or ice cream. Mint chocolate chip ice cream for the major comfort. :lol:

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Chocolate! Yummi...I have the bad necessity of needing food whenever I'm feeling down...So then, when I am down I eat chocolate, and then I feel good, but worse at the same time because I ate it :rolleyes: yeah, it's that confusing :lol: