What's Your Comfort Food?

Lost2MuchSpeed

Pathologist
Do tell! What food do you go off and much when you're feeling down about something?

Maybe you don't eat things when you're down, if not, post it anyway!

I personally eat grapes...if i eat them when i'm not in a bad mood i end up a little on the hyper side though :lol:

Chocolate,chocolate and... chocolate!!! I also like chocolate when I feel good, which is most of the time, so I try not to eat too much of it... It helps when there is none in my house... ;)

Oh, I forgot to mention: not milk chocolate, but 70% dark chocolate. It's the best! :D

GGgirl1 said:
Chocolate,chocolate and... chocolate!!! I also like chocolate when I feel good, which is most of the time, so I try not to eat too much of it... It helps when there is none in my house... ;)

Oh, I forgot to mention: not milk chocolate, but 70% dark chocolate. It's the best! :D

You're right! Chocolate allll the way! I love how you can just let it melt in your mouth and let the sugary goodness take control! MWHAH Hershey's is pretty good but it has a peculiar taste to it. Their dark chocolate is to die for!

Cheese, peanut butter, ice cream and cheese-its.

That was the old days. Now that I've recently joined NS......water is my comfort food,lol.

I make macaroni/pasta with about three tablespoons of Greek virgin olive oil, a pinch of Greek seasoning & a handleful of crumbled feta cheese which melts right in the macaroni.

1. Chocolate. Dark.

2. Wine. Red. Preferably from Northern California.

3. Go ahead and laugh...those fried sesame balls (Chinese dessert) with the red bean filling. I'm serious. When the local Chinese grocery store's bakery has those in stock, I am a happy, happy girl. :D

I don't have comfort foods so much as comfort beverages. #1 is a glass of some good red wine. That, combined with a hot bath and a good book make almost all woes better. #2 is a vanilla latte. It warms me inside. hee.

Chocolate! Anything chocolate: bars, brownies, cake, drink, cookies... Works everytime :D

Hmmm isn't it a scientific fact that chocolate got endorphins, the feel-good hormones?

Back