What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Doc( never_a_promise )!! :D The official '3' now. I'll join you in like a year's time eeks!

Happy 30º birthday never_a_promise !!! :D
Have a wonderful day!!!

And happy belated birthday to sissi59100 and csifan_18 !!! ;)

Happy Birthday, never_a_promise! Do you really feel like you have to grow up at 30? You see... I'm 29 and I don't want to grow up... :D (guess it's too late now!)

Since it is June 21 where BlueCurl is from, we might as well wish you a happy birthday. You get to share your special day with others having a birthday, including Prince William of Wales, Robyn Douglass, Joey Kramer, Benazir Bhutto, Leo Sayers, Meredith Baxter-Birney, Ray Davies, Mariette Hartley, Joe Flaherty, Ron Ely, Monte Markham, Bernie Kopell, Lalo Schifrin, Judy Holliday, Jane Russell, Martha Washington, and the late Al Hirschfeld.

YAY (Gefeliciteerd!!) Happy Birthday BlueCurl!! :D Enjoy your day, your Kung-Fu class or whatever you were going to do tonight and then the rerun of the Dutch soccer match :p

Happy birthday to both BlueCurl and never_a_promise! I hope you guys have an awesome day and I also hope that you get everything you've hoped for :D.

Dolphin said:
Happy Birthday, never_a_promise! Do you really feel like you have to grow up at 30? You see... I'm 29 and I don't want to grow up... :D (guess it's too late now!)
Naaahhhh...it's not too late! I'm months to 29 and I don't feel the need to grow up yet. Growing up is boring. Not saying we gotta be childish and immature, but young at heart. :D

And a Happy Happy Birthday to BlueCurl! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back