What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippy said:
Dolphin said:
Happy Birthday, never_a_promise! Do you really feel like you have to grow up at 30? You see... I'm 29 and I don't want to grow up... :D (guess it's too late now!)
Naaahhhh...it's not too late! I'm months to 29 and I don't feel the need to grow up yet. Growing up is boring. Not saying we gotta be childish and immature, but young at heart. :D

And a Happy Happy Birthday to BlueCurl! :D

Happy Birthday Blue Curl. Grow up, never staying young is to much fun anyway :lol:

tnx all! tnx! I had a great day. As another two hours and it's over. unless I get in my car and drive trhough the ocean to England and than America and so on... then I'll have a long b-day :p But I don't think my car would last that long :p even if it was all land hehe

sissi59100 said:
lol well still your bday so HAPPY BDAY BC!!!! hope you had fun on this special day :D

welll uh... I worked all day. uhm then I took a quick bite and went to my kung fu practise. and now I'm off to bed because I have to work tomorrow bright and early again :p but yeah it was okay :p

welll uh... I worked all day. uhm then I took a quick bite and went to my kung fu practise. and now I'm off to bed because I have to work tomorrow bright and early again :p but yeah it was okay :p

hmpf **hugs BC** poor you , your boss should give you some time lol come it's your bday !!! it's only once a year !

Belated happy birthday to all those who celebrate theirs!! (Sorry I haven't been around to greet that much lately. I'm waist deep in work. :( )

sissi59100 said:

hmpf **hugs BC** poor you , your boss should give you some time lol come it's your bday !!! it's only once a year !

mwa everybody at home, work and kung fu remembered so it was pretty allright... I don;t care for gifts that much. It is always nice but I rather have people to congrat me instead! Just to know they actually rememberred and stuff is cool enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back