What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCurl said:
sissi59100 said:
welll uh... I worked all day. uhm then I took a quick bite and went to my kung fu practise. and now I'm off to bed because I have to work tomorrow bright and early again :p but yeah it was okay :p

hmpf **hugs BC** poor you , your boss should give you some time lol come it's your bday !!! it's only once a year !

mwa everybody at home, work and kung fu remembered so it was pretty allright... I don;t care for gifts that much. It is always nice but I rather have people to congrat me instead! Just to know they actually rememberred and stuff is cool enough for me!

Gifts are nothing. It's better when you get money. :D
Anyway, happy birthday. A bit late, but... it's the thought that counts... right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORJA_FAN86 have a great day-Cancer birthsign-- ;) and here's cheers to ya- and all the others I missed- HB to you all as well- ;)

mine is 13th dec 1982
but considering i was 2 days late, i should have been born on the day my nephew turns 5 (this year) and Gary Dourdan turns 38.

Happy birthday jorja_fan86! Ah, you're twen-teen. :D (I don't call it twenty. ;)) Have a great celebration!

And a happy belated birthday to Iluvroadrunner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back