What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

CSI - Got into CSI late so am trying not to watch too much of LV because if I get interessed in it I WILL have to buy a lot of box sets to make me happy :lol:

CSI:Miami- First one I watched and loved it untill I saw NY! I watch the odd ep but will not race home to watch it- those glasses and one liners really annoy me sometimes!

CSI: New York- Is the best out of the three by far, in my opinion :D

Fans of all shows, it doesn't matter which CSI you all watch, may it be only one, or tow of them, or all of them. Whatever reason you watch it for....

Thank goodness for Jerry Buckheimer for coming up with the idea, for the fine directors, brilliant if but cheesy scripts, the amazing costumes... However my praise goes out to the talented and brilliant actors and actresses, without them we wouldn't all be sitting here debating which show is better lol.

Have agree with candy on this we should thank and praise Jerry Buckheimer and Creator of the CSI Anthony Zuiker....praise goes out to all the talented producers, directors, actors and actresses who make the shows what they are.........

CSI Vegas is my favorite. Of course Nick Stokes helps! :devil: Grissom is my other favorite character. Though I love them all. "Super" Dave just cracks me up. :lol:

I just can't get into the other two. I don't watch them, but when I have I just don't feel the chemistry with the casts as I do on the Vegas show.

For me, NY's definitely my favourite with LV in second.

I don't watch Miami because I have Caruso issues. :lol:

I watch all three CSI's although I have one clear favourite...
CSI:LV!
You can never beat an orginal. CSI:Vegas has the best characters, the best story lines and the best actors. :D

My next favourite would have to be CSI:NY because I also love the story lines and also I love Danny! :D Enough said

Then it would be CSI:Miami. I still like this show but it doesn't have the same feel as CSI and CSI:NY. But its still pretty good.

But nothing can beat CSI!!!!!

CSI:Miami, for me... I dunno, I just never really got into CSI or CSI:NY... Dunno why, really... Kinda my dad's fault, I guess, cuz he's the one who got me interested in CSI:Miami in the first place, rather than CSI or CSI:NY...

That's probably just me, though... Lol

I'm torn between Ny and the original. I like both for different reasons, but I like the tight group dynamic on NY. I can actually believe these people are friends and interact outside of work. Both have a good mix of stories, but until recently, Ny has done better with the personal.

i've been a die hard CSI fan since the first season. for this question i'm gonna have to go with CSI:NY as my fave. i still have a deep love for the original but there's just something about NY that makes it my fave. the casts of these 2 are the best nothing will ever top.

Miami i only started to kinda get into last year. i watch the show on DVD rather than watch it when it airs. right now i'm like 2 years behind lol. i can only take Calleigh and Natalia but i'm learning to handle the others as i watch more eps.

Back