What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Vegas, Baby, Vegas!!! I love and will always love the original. I can watch NY, but it is just not the same...

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Vegas by a distance, the original and still the best. But NY is also very good and coming on strong! The new season's premiers showed that. NY has overtaken Miami both in plots and character. Miami needs to drop CSI from it's title.

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Honestly, I go back and forth between LV and NY. At the moment it's LV. :) I just love the team dynamic on LV, and NY is always good for excitement and holding my interest. :)

4. garysloveslave

garysloveslave Dead on Arrival

csi:ny all the way. gary sinise is hot!!!!

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

garysloveslave, I'm afraid your signature is too large--you're only allowed to have one banner with a maximum size of 75 pixels tall and 220 pixels wide (Gameface, several posts above yours, has a banner of the maximum size). As much as I love both of the images in your signature, you'll have to settle for one and make sure that it's not too big. ;)

6. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

LV and NY are tied for me. They are both just really great, and I love all of the characters.

I never really got into Miami. :/

7. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Las Vegas is definately the best, but I watch Miami more. Vegas is more plot-driven, using CSI to the full extent. With Miami, it's more character-driven. Vegas had the best premiere.

I don't watch NY.

8. Sidle_fan

Sidle_fan Hit and Run

vegas, cause the forensic is best and all character rocks.

9. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well

ITs now my first year of being a CSI fan.

YAY! my anniversary with the best, the original, show CSI LV.

I've watched New York its allright, the only way I would switch to loving New York one would be if Eric and George (aka Greg and Nick) got moved there lol.

Miami, I saw the opening of the new season that was shown recently in England, funnily enough I saw the ending lol.

Crime Scene Investigations all the way baby.
    (The others if i need my fix of eye candy and science)

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I live in NY, and I hardly watch NY. Silly but... there are too many irritating characters and 'samey' cases. Methinks it needs a re-vamp.

LV- is the first, the last and the always... but lately, I'm getting bored...

MD - would be perfect if H would bleed and a case would involve someone other than a sexed up teenager/rich business man/shady politition/poor little girl H has to save or any combination there of.

Overall, I watch MD first, LV still because it's like, sacrilege not too and NY when nothing else is on...

11. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

CSI:Miami- Always has, and aways will be my favourite, I'm just a little bit too attached to the characters I think. I love the drama, the sometimes slightly unbelievable plots etc (apart from invincible H) hehe.

CSI- It good for the science, which is why I still watch it, but the characters just don't excite me much anymore, I'll watch it if it's on, but I wont make an effort to sit down and make sure I cath it from the beginning.

CSI:NY- At first I refused to watch this, but my sister really got into it, and 3 years too late, I started watching her DVD's and I do quite like it.

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

CSI - Is the best for me without a doubt.

CSI: New York- used to be really into it before......very political- I'll watch if I see an interesting storyline.

CSI:Maami - Its good and quite interesting.......but I won't make the effort to sit down adn watch every single episode - I'm just not that into it anymore.

13. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Despite my obsession for Ryan, I consider Miami to be the worst of the shows (not saying that it's a bad show, because it's not). Between LV and NY I can't really decide, but for now I'm really edging towards NY. I think I just prefer the style of it.

14. althea

althea Lab Technician

New York, New York all the way for me then LV and a distant not even worth mentioning third Miami. :p

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I absolutely hate CSI:Miami and don't watch it.

I like CSI:NY

However the original CSI remains my favorite and always will be.