What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. lola759

lola759 Civilian

We all have our favourites but mine is Miami. :D

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

one simple five letter word

MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami is THE BEST!!!! I love all the characters, it's the most action packed of the three. there's the most explosions, shootouts and best of all it's right on the ocean!!!! and there's some really nice wide shots of the city at sunset and i must say...it's freaking AMAZING!!!!! plus there's boat chases!!! and lots of cool animals like gators and stuff!!! it's great!!!!! ok sure there have been some disapointing stuff right now but with all the new spoilers that have been posted in both Entertainment Weekly and TV guide it looks like things are gonna change!!!!!

and plus I LOVE SEXY SPEED :D

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Vegas obviously. no doubt about it. i watch NY very occasionaly, but i can't watch Miami. i just can't, sorry.

funny how i changed my mind since i last posted in this thread. previously i said i can't stand NY. it grew on me a tiny bit though.

4. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

LV is and will always be my favourite. It was the first CSI and I think it's the best one. But I like NY and Miami very much, too! Though I only started watching Miami about 2 years ago.

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Las Vegas is by far my favorite. I love the characters (especially Sara). I can't get into the other two CSIs, but if I had to choose between them, I would have to choose New York.

6. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

I like CSI: the original. i've only seen one episode of NY (the one where this guy is dressed up as a super hero and they found his clothes in a phone booth) that was a good episode but i don't really like CSI: Miami i like that its really bright and colorful but i don't really like horatio's charecter. it seems the only thing he does is take off his glasses and have a one liner...plus is he even a scientist????

7. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

The original is still the best. They have the nicest characters and the best storylines. CSI: NY is my second choice, but I don't always watch 'em. I hardly ever watch CSI: Miami (maybe because I find Horatio a bit annoying).

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

CSI LV all the way!!!!

CSI NY is good but LV is like soooo many times better!

9. Charity

Charity Police Officer

CSI LV for sure. Hello Gary Dourdan. How could you not love a show with a man like that? Miami isn't bad although I don't care for Horatio much, and I just couldn't get into NY although I tried.

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

CSI:LV all the way. Period.

11. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

i kinda like NY now i cought the season premire and it was pretty good but the original is the best

12. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I only watch Vegas. I like the idea of CSI: New York- hello Gary Sinise and Carmine Giovinazzo (i so had to look up how to spell that), in the Big Apple? Sounds good to me! But whenever I've watched it the show has not followed through with the same intrigue.
    But I always walk away from the original CSI more interested in both the plot and the characters then when I tuned in. Even if I only watched out of habit and the premise of the ep didn't originally sound interesting at all.

Not to mention - George Eads. :D

13. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

I watch and like all three of them, but I think NY and Miami are not nearly as good as the original.
    It has the better cases and the more interesting characters.

The thing that really bugs me about Miami is (*coughs*Caruso*coughs*) that it's too much about just one character, when the others are actually a lot more interesting. Seems to me like a one-man show sometimes and it really annoys me.
    I like NY more than Miami because of that. I'm just missing the constancy there, the characters are changing too fast. If you miss a couple episodes, you don't really know what's going on.

So, long story short: Vegas is the best! ;)

14. rhcp

rhcp Prime Suspect

CSI - the original one.
    I also watched a few episodes of Miami and NY but I don't like the characters in the Spin-Offs. So I only watch LV.

15. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

CSI LV all the way. Then NY, then Miami...