What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

CSI is by far the best of the three shows followed closely by CSI:NY and a distant third is CSI:Miami. I do watch all three shows but if I miss any of Miami I certainly don't worry about catching up on the parts that I missed. I do catch up the missed parts on the other 2 shows though.

2. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

I TOTALLY agree with you, calleighspeedle! Lol

3. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

New York all the way! Vegas is second then last but not least, Miami.

4. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

Vegas 1st definitely followed by Miami, I've never really watched New york so can't rank it I guess.

5. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

New York all the way for me, it was the first one I watched and then got into Vegas later. I've tried, and failed, to get into Miami a few times so I only watch the crossover episodes now.

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

For me, Vegas comes in first. Mostly because of the characters. I've started watching NY, and that comes up second. The cases and random scenarios are really interesting. And then Miami, because I like Horatio's one-liners, and Delko is seriously smoking.

7. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Actually, I think it's a tie between New York and Vegas...

8. Nick_Stokes

Nick_Stokes Dead on Arrival

Definitely Las Vegas, i watched about 5-6 series of Miami and NY, but they are not as interesting for me as Las Vegas :)

9. Greg_Sanders

Greg_Sanders Civilian

o yes I'm totally agree with you:)
    CSI Las Vegas is better than Miami and NY! ;)

10. Beater

Beater Victim

I really like the original. That's not to say that I don't love the other two, I just think that David Caruso is too much of a cop, like he's stuck in his "NYPD Blue" days. I also can't see Gary Sinise without thinking of Tom Hanks going, "Lieutenant Dan!"

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

CSI: Miami rules.
    CSI: NY rocks.
    CSI drools.

I can't pick between CSI: Miami and CSI: NY. I like both. It's the original I just can NOT get in to. I can watch an episode of the original CSI and 5 minutes after it goes off I've done forgot what happened, who done it and all the other important parts.
    There have been a few episodes that I like and can remember. OK...There are 9 episodes I like.

1...Ellie-the season 2 episode featuring Brass's daughter.
    2...Identity Crisis--That episode with that guy who killed guys born on a certain date in, I believe, August . It looked like Grissom was next but wasn't.
    3...The finger--The season 2 episode where Katherine put that finger in a glass of ice at a little roadside cafe then passed the glass off to Sara who was there on a date.
    4...Cross-Jurisdictions--Because it was, as I call it, "the CSI: Miami pilot episode."
    5...The Last Laugh--The season 3 episode with Gilbert Gottfried, the voice of the AFLAC duck.
    6...Play With Fire--The season 3 episode where the lab exploded and Greg ended up in the hospital.
    7...Bloodlines-The season 4 episode where that guy had 2 different DNAs-one in his hair and saliva the other in his blood and semen.
    8...Up in Smoke--The season 6 episode where that couple started a fire in the fireplace without knowing there was body up in the fireplace that would keep the smoke from going out the chimney top.
    9...Way To Go--Part 2 of the season 6 finale.

Cross-Jurisdiction is my favorite of the 9. But outside of those 9 episodes, I don't care for the original CSI.

12. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

I only watch CSI:Miami, but I think I don't really like CSI or CSI:NY mainly because I wouldn't want to live in either place...

I do, however, want to at least visit Miami, if not move there someday...

*sighs and dreams* Lol

13. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Definately Las Vegas, it was the fist i watched and i fell in love with the characters.
    Second would be NY, and third, Miami, wich i dont really like.

14. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

You know what, a while back it would have been CSI by a long run! But New York has just been getting better and better and is coming out on top! While Miami, sadly, has sunk in my estimates - I just don't enjoy it anymore :( even Horatio isn't doing it for me with the sunglasses of justice!

15. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

The original CSI is definitely the best (in my opinion)! Lately, I have been drawn to CSI: Miami, but the original will forever have my prime-time TV heart. ;)