What will you be looking forward to...?

NY. I don't watch LV, and Miami has gone down the drain for me. I love Lindsay, love DL, and love Mac and his leadership.

1CSIMfan said:
I am definately looking forward to CSI:NY. But I will be watching all three. CSI:NY was so good last season (with the exception of the Danny/Lindsay disaster) and they had the best season finale. Miami and Vegas left much to be desired.

^They should see how chemistry-less D/L is. It's like mom and son......

Funny... thread was started two years ago and was dead for two years and meant NY s1, Miami s3 and LV s5 but I guess it still works out :p

I am impressed how well someone can dig these threads up.

definitely the original CSI! can't wait what's gonna happen with Grissom and Sara!! woohoo!! :D

I'm curious about GSR...especially where Ecklie is concerned...And about Brass...but I picked NY 'cause it's my fave. Flack better be recovering! And both shows need more shirtlessness! hehe

Miami because it is my favorite. But the GSR thing, I want to see how that is played out. I will be watching all three anyway so it really doesn't matter.

CSI: to see if TPTB will throw us a bone and give us a timeline on GSR or dole it out in little clue’s and that being said I’m curious to see how the team find’s out, but most of all who calls them on it.

Back