What will you be looking forward to...?

I'm looking forward to NY's third season. I sort-of watch all three, but NY is definitely my favorite. I'm interested to see how the writers start out the season after the explosive finale from S2. I'm also hoping that they have some continuity regarding several of the S2 storylines. :)

Faylinn said:
I'm also hoping that they have some continuity regarding several of the S2 storylines. :)

I'm not sure whether the CSI writers are aware of the existence of the term 'continuity' sometimes :lol:, but hey, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Fay ;) (I don't watch NY).

I've been quite underwhelmed with S6 of LV - when Poppin' Tags aired here in the UK a couple of weeks ago...god, I was actually bored, *ducks flying missiles* and I just thought 'oh dear, it really seems like LV is running out of steam these days'.

I'm hoping the season 7 storylines will be more interesting, plus (hopefully) the return of more team dynamic, plus more Warrick and Greg screen time :)

So yeah, I vote LV - I'm still only watching season 1 of Miami at the moment :)

:) I'm looking forward to all three more LV then the others though, after all I've watched it more then the other two. NY did have the best final, and LV had the worst, Miami was in the middle.

My order of the new seasons I want to see:
1.LV
2.NY
3.Miami

im looking forward for a new csi.....eg...washington...and more anythin will do..

CSI - I'm interested to find out just how much GSR there is or if it will be basically ignored like most other story lines.
I've only seen a few Miami episodes and I've never gotten past the theme on New York (the characters don't interest me).

Susan

CSI.....it's one of the highlights of september for me....start college and catch the new season of csi....i want to find out where tptb go with the gsr stuff and i hope that it will get just a tiny bit more personal....

Las vegas because I want to know what happend with grissom and sar(all you need is love love love)hihi :lol:

I love all three CSI's, but i'm looking forward to CSI:NY the most because it is my favourite. But I love Las Vegas and Miami and I am dying to see the new seasons.

Looking forward to NY. Great stories, solid cast, everything LV used to be before they decided to make it the "Ross and Rachel", oops, Grissom and Sara Show. :confused:

CatherineWillows said:
CSI: LV!! And why...because it's the only one I watch! :p

The same goes for me... I tried the other 2, but could not get interested in them. The reason? No Billy Petersen... ;)

I'll be looking forward most to CSI NY. I just started watching the reruns this summer. Next is CSI Miami. I liked the finale and look forward to seeing Horatio and Delko in Brazil. "H did say "WE're going didn't He. Last, I'll give CSI a chance though the last season was a big disappointment.

Back