What will you be looking forward to...?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by roxbury_7800, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

It has to be CSI:LV just simply because it is my favourite out of all three series - best characters, storylines, settings (IMO). I can't wait to see what is going to happen to Nicky next...

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Me to :lol:

3. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I have never been this anxious to see a new season of CSI as this summer! And that's just plain because of the GSR. I'm so curious how they are gonna play that out. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to CSI most. Also to NY.
    Miami...I'll watch it, but I don't care about the freakin' show anymore. It's ruined for me. But I am looking forward to see season premiere, because of Yelina!

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i voted miami....just because im totally scared about the GSR thing... and i want to watch CaRWash!!!! :D but im definatly excited to see how pour greggo will react to the whole GSR thing.

5. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I only watch CSI LV...but I'm looking forward to more GSR.

6. Sez

Sez Victim

It has to be Vegas. Not only does it seem to have the most original story-lines and writers prepared to take the most risks, but, like everyone else, I am just plain intrigued about what is going to happen with the GSR.

NY did run it close as I still believe it to be the show with the most potential but, for now, IMO Vegas remains the original and the best. It just has something more than the other shows and, once again IMO, characters skilfully developed over 6 seasons that can be appreciated more than ever now.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i am really looking forward to gregs big storyline. its about time he has one!!

also i want to see what greg does to try to get sara to like him..hes soo cute! :D

8. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

err hello csi:crime scene investigation! GSR everyone whats goin on there and the whole thing with greg and catherine having big storylines and its the original and theres BILLY PETERSEN/GILL GRISSOM a must for all

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am looking forward to a big season for Greg. I hope to see a lot of Greg & Nick working together too.

10. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I'm looking forward to Vegas and the storylines involving Catherine. I would prefer them to be happier stories but then I'm biased!!

11. CSInsane1

CSInsane1 Victim

Where do I start... GSR...Warrick....Warrick and more Warrick!!!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

To the one thats coming on this fall

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

guess i posted some time ago, but it won't hurt if i do it again. of course one and only CSI LV!!! why? the answer is simple: GSR, great storylines, fabulous dark atmosphere and GRISSOM! :D

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I can't choose.

Vegas is probably my all-round favourite, being the original and all. I wasn't too keen on last season, but it's always good no matter what.

New York probably had the best season out of all three, It's still new and developing and I can't wait to see where they go with it.

Miami: I'm so torn. I thought last season was terrible, but I love the characters/actors on this show (E&C) more than any. I hope it's good for their sake. By the end of last season I was just watching so I could look at them for an hour. I'll be watching either way, that's how much I love them. I can only hope for a vast improvement.

15. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

CSI NY..all the way..at frist i was really into CSI and i just would die for new eps. and stuff..but soon my passion ran out..actually it cheated on me with CSINY so i soon fell in love with CSI NY.

at first i was torn over csi miami..i can get pounded with tomatoes or cake or whatever but i just dont think this season was one of its best..i mean it had great episodes..dont get me wrong..but at somepoints it felt kinda..i dont know...soapy to me..and a lot of people are saying thats whats happing to CSI NY too..but trust me..i dont think it can overstep the boundries that Miami had held once before.
    just my two cents..if you need it that bad..then your a bully
    allie