What Mechandise Do You Have?

DVDS:
CSI 1-5
CSI Miami 1-3
CSI New York 1

Note: I have preordered NY season 2 and Miami season 4.

CDs:
CSI soundtrack
CSI Miami soundtrack

Books:

CSI: Double Dealer
CSI: Body of Evidence
CSI: Sin City
CSI: Cold Burn
CSI: Grave Matters
CSI: Binding Ties
CSI: Killing Game

CSI: Miami: Florida Getaway
CSI: Miami: Heatwave
CSI: Miami: Cult Following
CSI: Miami: Riptide

CSI: New York: Dead of Winter
CSI: New York: Blood on the Sun

Games:

CSI
CSI: Dark Motives
CSI Miami

That's it so far.

My Dad was in Vegas last week and got me my first CSI shirt. I want so many more. It is a medium and is kind of big. I want to go there and get many more. I also want to meet one of the CSI people and have them sign it. How cool would that be?!?!?

Well, like all of you, I've got books, dvds, shirts, games, etc. However, my most prized item that I got is a CSI towl gift that I was told that was given out to the set crew from Marg, George, and Jorja at the end of tapings. I got it from a girl who worked on the set season 4.

You are all SOO lucky. I live in South Africa and I officially hate this country right now for its horrible schooling, occasional horrible person and its horrible geographical position. And pre-ordering never works because it gets lost in the mail... It took me 6 MONTHS to get one LV DVD. I was soo annoyed.

Anyways, enough with my ranting...
Books:
CSI:LV Killing Game
CSI:LV Binding Ties
CSI:LV Body Of Evidence
CSI:LV Grave Matters
CSI: Companion
CSI: Serial
CSI: Dominos

DVDS:
Seasons 1-5 for LV. Both parts of each season. They come in seperate sets here. Thinking bout buying Miami.

Board Games:
Official Board Game (original)

Other:
Tons of printed out pictures!!!!

And that is it. Major LV fan and turning into a Miami fan but I still officially love LV the BEST!

Rambling now....

I think i posted all this CSI stuff I have in all the threads BUT this one. Haha ok so here is my list (from what i can remember...):

Books:
All LV ones
LV comic books

DVDs:
All LV
Season 2 NY
Season 4 Miami

Clothes:
CSI NY shirt
What Would Grissom Do shirt
Forensics Jacket

Board games:
original one

other stuff:
csi kit filled with fingerprint kit, luminol, evidence bags, crime scene tape (call me obsessed :eyeroll:)

The most recent item to add to my collection, is the CSI: lanyard.. it's very cool! It's a Wal-Mart exclusive I think!.. and I just recently purchased the CSI: Ultimate guide.

This Spring I will be buying the newest CSI computer game. It's called " CSI 5:Hard Evidence" and , like the pevious game , will be put out by Telltale Games.

As well as the DVDs and the books when I went to New York recently I visited the CBS shop and bought myself a CSI:NY mug which changes colour and is one of my fave things ever! and a CSI:NY torch keyring so I'm reminded of my favourite show in times of darkness. Haha.

Tomorrow I'll have the 2007 CSI: LV calendar. I bet I could find some good CSI: Miami stuff actually in Miami....I used to live two hours from Miami but never went.....are the books good b/c I want to read the Miami ones.

Where do I start? Lol!

I'm from the UK and I have:

DVDs:
CSI Season 1 Part 1
CSI Season 1 Part 2
CSI Season 2 Part 1
CSI Season 2 Part 2
CSI Season 3 Part 1
CSI Season 3 Part 2
CSI Season 4 Part 1
CSI Season 4 Part 2
CSI Season 5 Part 1
CSI Season 5 Part 2
CSI Grave Danger
CSI Miami Season 1 Part 1
CSI Miami Season 1 Part 2
CSI Miami Season 2 Part 1
CSI Miami Season 2 Part 2
CSI Miami Season 3 Part 1
CSI Miami Season 3 Part 2
CSI NY Season 1 Part 1
CSI NY Season 1 Part 2
CSI NY Season 2 Part 1
CSI NY Season 2 Part 2

Computer Games:
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
CSI: Dark Motives
CSI: 3 Dimensions Of Murder
CSI Miami

Board Games:
CSI Senses
CSI

CSI Trading Cards:
CSI Series 1 Basic Set
CSI Series 2 Basic Set
CSI Series 3 Basic Set (plus 6 Foil Cards)
2 Costume Cards for Greg Sanders
1 Costume Card for Gil Grissom
1 Autograph Card George Eads
1 Autograph Card Louise Lombard
1 Rare Sketch Card

CSI Calendar

CSI Books:
CSI Double Dealer
CSI Body of Evidence
CSI Killing Game
CSI Binding Ties
CSI Snake Eyes
CSI Grave Matters
CSI Sin City
CSI Cold Burn
CSI Companion
Ultimate CSI
CSI Miami Heat Wave
CSI NY Dead of Winter

CSI Comics:
CSI Bad Rap
CSI Demon House
CSI Dominos
CSI Serial

CSI Jumper

CSI CD

Also I have David Caruso's autograph. He's signed 3 pictures for me and wrote a little note back as well.

Ok so I know my list is rather extensive and a lot of people would say it's sad! But it's something I enjoy collecting and I love the program. Its the best in the world I think. Mainly it's just something I enjoy so I don't seem the harm in having all this stuff that relates to it.
CSI is the greatest show ever!!!!!

P.S. Love Grissom, Sara and Greg forever! Las Vegas is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :mad:)

Oh and I also have a very cool picture of each show with copied autographs if that makes sense. And loads of pictures which I have printed off and put into frames and stuff.
I'm hoping to get shelves to put all my stuff on so they are altogether in one place. When I do I'll try and put a pic up of everything I have, because it's very cool!
Lol!

P.S. Once again I still say Las Vegas is the best!

Updated List

CSI: Miami
DVD's: Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4
books: Florida Getaway, Heatwave, Riptide, Harm For the Holidays Misgivings, Cult Following (all 3 Books are By Donn Cortez)

CSI: NY
DVD: Season 1, Season 2

That's pretty much it for now.

Merchindise in bold/Italics = New

Back