What Mechandise Do You Have?

I have CSI:NY season 1 dvds
2 of the puzzles, one CSI one CSI:NY
CSI:NY T-shirt

I want to get all the books. Will have to order them online. Why is it stores never have book 1 in a series?

I just ordered "The Forensic Science of CSI" BY Laura Ramsland a few days ago. I think it might be arriving today or tomorrow. Anyone know when "Rashomoma" will be out in DVD format?

my husband bought me Season 1 on DVD
and I have two books I finished one and I'm just starting the other

CSI LV The Early Cases Volume One
CSI LV Season 1
CSI LV Season 2
CSI LV Season 3
CSI LV Season 4
CSI LV Season 5
CSI Dark Motives ( PC Game )

That's all right now but I'm planning on getting more :)

Take Care,
Dayna

CSI seasons 1,2,3,4 & 5
all 3 CSI comp. games
csi mug
csi bag
csi soundtrack
2 csi shirts (different ones)
csi board game
csi special edition board game
csi booster pack
csi miami board game
csi miami booster pack
lots of csi magazines

Still collecting!

CSI Seasons 1,3,4,5
CSI Beach Bag
2 CSI Shirts (different colors/designs)
CSI Fingerprinting kit
CSI DNA lab
CSI Face reconstruction kit
CSI Mouse pad
CSI Board game
CSI booster pack
CSI book "killing game"
CSI book "cold burn"

All I got right now...still planning to get more (obviously)

I only have..

DVDS
Vegas: season 1 part 2, sweason 2 part 2, season 3 part 1 sason 4 both, season 5 both

and 2 random dvd sthat came with season 5 dvds ... csi mami lost son and csi ny not sure which

I have all five years of the "CSI: Las Vegas' DVDs, all the original show CSI paperback novels, the old CSI calendar (which I reuse by pasting in new calendars), two CSI puzzles, the board game plus the additional games, the trading cards, every comic book published for the original series, a CSI T-shirt, the facial reconstruction kit, a nearly-complete set of every movie that William Petersen has made, and the "CSI Companion." I look forward to buying the sixth season DVD and the new 2007 CSI calendar.

I have seasons 1-5, season 1 of CSI: Miami, a t-shirt and a hat (both from Las Vegas), a facial reconstruction kit and the board game. Trying to get the pc games sometime soon.

CSI Compabionbook, Seasons 3-5 DVD's. Can't wait for the Season 6 DVD on Oct 10

I have a question. Where can I get me a t-shirt of CSI:MIAMI other than ebay? I know where I can get the books, puzzles, etc but not the shirts. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

I tried a search on Google awhile back, and there a few t-shirts at the CBS Merchandise Store. Also, this site looked quite fun.

Other than those, I would suggest using an internet search engine to see if there are other online stores out there. :)

Back