What is your favorite name?

female:
Jonna (a friend's name---> Swedish)
Maleen (a friend's name too.---> Swedish again^^)

Male:
Clint!!
And I like Ryan, too. :D
Rumen

Mmh...I don't like the german names so much. Oh, Julius is okay... ;)

My favourite name is Morag, I was almost called that too! However my mother didn't give my father a say in my name so I'm stuck with a name that means noose/yoke. *hmph*

Girl
Sofia, Alice, Grace

Boy
I can't say. My brothers might see this and if I leave any of their names out they would pout. I've always liked the name Jake tho.

Uh oh, they might see the girls names and I didn't include the names of their girls, or rather, not all their names.

Yup! :) I thought of naming my future son Pooh or Tigger but Mom won't be very pleased. :p

:D Your children would certainly have unique names! You know you really love something when you want to name your future children after it. I wonder how they would feel about those names as teens and adults.

^I think I may have whacked myself over the head one too many times. :p If my kids emancipate themselves, change their names to Jack and Jill and run off to Timbuktu, let's just say I won't be surprised. ;)

More names – Girls: Robyn, Claudia, Elena
Boys: Benjamin, Adam (I love this name!), Adrian

Uhm, I think 'Nicole' sounds nice for a girl. Don't know for a boy though. Haven't really thought about having kids at all! :eek: :lol:

oohh favourite name...
i never used tob e able to tink of a girl one but i only have one favourite for girls now
Girl: Mackenzie
Boy: Ryan, Josh

Back