What is your favorite name?

CSIsMANIAC said:
Uhm, I think 'Nicole' sounds nice for a girl. Don't know for a boy though. Haven't really thought about having kids at all! :eek: :lol:

My parents were thinking of calling me 'Nicole' but then this Eurosong Festival girl, named Nicole, won that year so they thought lots of Nicoles were to be born that year, so they decided to take another name.

I like to think about fave girls and boys names (I used to have a notebook full of 'em, from when I was 8 or something) but I don't think I'll ever have kids.. I teach, I have kids enough! And all my friends and family have made me auntie and such :)

Another girl's name I like, a Dutch name for a change: Carlein (you hardly see it spelled like that, it's always 'Carlijn' or 'Karlijn')
And Dutch boy's name: Malijn.

kou_seiya_girl said:
Boy - Daniel
Girl - Maria

Well, i was just reading, and as i saw your post :eek: i said:"ok,you're portuguese"...Besides, my name's Daniela!
My favorite names, portuguese and english...
Girls:
-Mafalda
-Lucy
-Lindsay
Boys:
-Hugo
-Danny

Favorite names? I have so many names I like..

Boys: Jamie, Rayden, Dylan, Tristan, Alexander, Christian, Justin, Ryan, Mike, Luke, Nick, AJ, Brenndon, Aaron

Girls: Aurora, Ava, Jacqueline (Jacquie), Amy, Summer, Nancy

I have loadsa names I like too, but these are probably my faves.

Girls: Callendra, Tabitha, Tallulah, Catherine, Phoebe, Ella, Isabel
Boys: Benjamin, Will, Hugh, Greg, David, Philip, Matthew

Girls: Calleigh, Heidi, Leah (is that the right name? it sounds like Laya? lol), Michelle, Allison, Kiera.. and That's it I guess. I haven't really thought to much about it. :)

Boys: Stephen, Ryan, Greg, Nick... Hey look.. It's the boys of CSI (minus Stephen :p)

Back