What is your favorite name?

Girls:

Marisol

Boys:

Horatio

~Weird isn't it i've always loved those names and i start wacthing CSI:Miami (for i don't know what reason) and the characters have my fave names...

I already posted on here, but the name Marisol is such a beautiful name, in fact it's my oldest daughters name, she is 9, so no I didn't name her after Miami's Marisol. :lol:

I'd prefer the name Sol (sun) alone better than with the María before it.But Marisol is ok too.

My fav names are:

Boys:Jorge,Jaime,Hugo,Lucas,Gabriel,Félix.
Girls:Sofía,Irene,Sonia,Silvia,Helena.

Hormiga said:
^^I suppose you mean a latinoamerican country soap opera,Venezuela,Colombia...Those make lots of soap operas where the characters got really weird double names. :lol:
Ok,I'm not a soap opera fan...

I'd prefer the name Sol(sun) alone better than with the María before it.But Marisol is ok too.

My fav names are:

Boys:Jorge,Jaime,Hugo,Lucas,Gabriel,Félix.
Girls:Sofía,Irene,Sonia,Silvia,Helena.

I don't watch soap opera's either, I just seen it on TV and thought that sounded like a beautiful name, but she is half hispanic and I wanted something that went either way. :lol:

My favo names are...

Boys: Lucas, Dominic, Daniel/Danny, Tim
Girls: Macayla, Lucy/Lucia, Riley, Isis, Anna

mmm... favourite names....

Girls: Anna, Jamie, Sonia, Elliot, my favouritest girls name has to be Naomi
Boys: Ryan, Elliot, and my most favourite boys name has to be Dylan

I love the names- Marisol, Isabella, Jessica and Daniella
and for boyd im kinda boring, I like Nicky and Ryan

My auntie's expecting any moment now (though, technically, she was due last week), and I think Hayleigh would be a pretty name. Which I realised on Friday. I've been a while, haven't I? :lol:

for a girl it would have to be ivy oddly enough that is one of my best friends sisters name.

for a boy it would probably be...jordan or steven

Back