What is your favorite CSI character?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 7, 2006.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

LV: Nick and Grissom

I don't watch Miami or NY

2. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

LV: Sara

Miami: Calleigh

NY: Stella!

And my overall favorite is *drumroll please*...

Stella!

3. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I can't really decide between my fave LV and Miami character to be my alltime favorite.

My fave LV chara is Greg Sanders. (Such a hottie :D)
    Ryan Wolfe is my favorite Miami character.

And for NY I like Danny Messer a lot.

It was hard to decide between Greg and Ryan but finally I voted Ryan as my alltime fave, because... I love him in each episode, he's just...I can't describe it.

4. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

I dont watch Miami or NY, Grissom and Brass are my fav from LV, Brass is hilarious and Grissom is, well Grissom! U just have to luv him! :lol:

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Alright I can't just leave it at that -that i love all the Miami people- so I'll say what I like about each character
    Recurring Cast (non-main)
    Natalia- She grew on me, I didn't used to like her, but she's sweet, pretty, smart, and very human- she makes mistakes
    Tripp- I've always loved Frank, he's funny, fierce, sarcastic, and good at catching the criminals- he's great, and one of my faves
    Cooper- I didn't used to like him because he replaced Tyler (I miss Tyler) but I found myself attracted to him- he's real good with computers, he's funny, handsome, and he also makes mistakes *cough* beers with Feds *cough*
    Tyler- God I miss Tyler. he was great. Cooper x 100
    Yelina- she's independant, strong, fierce, sweet, beautiful...she's been through a lot and still persists to be incredible and...I love her, :lol: she's great
    Main Characters
    Speedy- God I miss Speed. He was so amazing and easily my second favorite character- funny, handsome, goofy, sarcastic, concerned with what's right, sweet, and hardworking and....*sob* GOD DAMMIT I MISS SPEED! RIP Speedyboy
    Alexx- She's sassy, sweet, funny (everyone's a little funny) pretty, good at what she does, very motherly to the team...I love her as well!
    Ryan- Gorgeous, really. So freakin good looking I can hardly believe it. And he's funny too! He makes mistakes, yet he's perfect- he's had more and more screentime and it's great because I LOVE RYAN WOLFE! He's great, really great, and while I LOVE Speed, Wolfe was fine as a replacement, because he's a great, evolving character who is still innocent and sweet.
    Calleigh- she's tough, independant, sweet, beautiful, great at what she does, and very much one of the stronger of the CSIs. She's great, I've always loved Cal.
    Eric- he's had some issues but Eric' still amazing- he's a very loving, caring guy who's concerned with what's right, he's strong, handsome, sweet, kind, did I mention handsome? Eric's very unfortunate, though, with all that's happened to him. :(
    HORATIO!: *squee* God, H is so protective, kind, caring, sensitive, loving, strong, fierce, intense, handsome, brave...he's really a gaurdian angel who's just perfect...I would do anything to know someone like him. a true hero.

Sorry for taking up so much space- I had to get that all out there. (I also love the lab techs, like Valera and them)

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Sara. Sara. SARA. She rocks. ;)

And Greg is hott. :devil: That is all...:)

7. ludi

ludi Civilian

CSI LV : Gil Grissom
    CSI : MIAMI Horatio Caine
    CSI : NY Mac Taylor

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Horatio!! That dude's hot!
    Ryan comes in second ;)

9. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

LV: Don't watch...I guess Nick
    MIAMI: Again don't watch...I guess Calleigh
    NY: Does it have to be just one?? hmm...Mac, Danny, Stella...ahh I like them all!!!

10. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

LV: Nick and Greg
    Miami: ALL Actually, Calleigh and Ryan make a cute couple! ;)
    NY: don't know really, I don't watch it.

11. BlueStarlight

BlueStarlight Rookie

I love Sara! She is cool, intense, passionate, tough, pretty... There is only one thing I don like about her – her obsession with Grissom! :(
    My second favorite is Greg! He is soooo yummy!

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Mine would be GRISSOM, but I have become a huge fan of the quarky labtech HODGES...he just cracks me up!

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Brass. He is a legend. Much underated. Love Grissom too but Brass is a more realistic charactor IMO. Gotta love him! ;) My fav gal on LV is Cath, she got balls, fiesty, kick ass chick.

Oh gawd yeah Hodges is legendary, he's such a dork but I loves him.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

CSI: Greg Sanders

CSI: Miami Eric Delko

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I tinhk I might of posted here before, but I have to say Calleigh Duqesne rom CSI:MIAMI. She's a strong, independant woman. Although quiet, she speaks her mind. And she totally kicks ass! :p