What is your favorite CSI character?

I watch all CSI shows whenever I can, but mostly NY. My favorite characters are Danny and Lindsay....

Flack in the third season...I like the short hair

hi forensicgeek and welcome to the board. i just want to let you know that you can have a picture or text in your signiture but not both. also your image is oversized, the board rules only allow a banner or 75X220 pixels. if you could make these changes that would be great. any questions please pm myself of Fay
and if anyone would like to open a poll thread for lab techs and detectives or add a poll to this thread that would be fine. just let us know what you would like to do and we can change the title of the thread accordingly

wow, so happy that my favorite character is leading in both categories :D Sara rocks! she has such an amazing personality and she kicks as while she is such a vulnerable person at the same time.

For ages I would have said Catherine from CSI but now I think the show's slipping and the fact they made her go through way too much in one episode making it too over the top, my all time favourite character is now Lindsay Monroe.

My favorite CSI: original character is Catherine of course. And she's also my all time favortie. I mean I just think that she owns the show. Not literally but the way I see it she's got everybody doing their job right. And she looks fantastic while she's doing her job. I also like her for her candor on things relating to and not to the crime scene and the victims and the suspects. I mean if you think about it she's not afraid to speak her mind. I just think that she's the strongest character on the job.

It doesn't matter who gets the most votes or if your favorite has the least votes--they're still your favorite and the results of a poll shouldn't change that. The point of the thread is more about why you like the character, so it opens up discussion.

I bumped this thread because it already existed with a number of posts when something similar came up in another thread. If it becomes simply 'I like so-and-so' or people get unduly upset by the results, it can and will be locked.

Back