What If ? (H/Y fic)

Glad to hear you're okay Hrockz!

Caddy, lessons will probably be a good idea! :lol:

Visiting Hrockz is probably a good idea, one of us can do chores, one can help with her little girl and the others can do whatever it is Hrockz needs, even if it's just a drink! :lol:

Right! Let's put off going to Chicago- we have two weeks after all- and all pitch in to help Hrockz. I'll, er...what should I do? I'm pretty useless when it's not spy-stealth-ish stuff. :lol:

I think if we're going to Hrockz' place we can leave the guns, grenades and even the golf clubs at home. Will you be able to do that Caddy, leave ur clubs behind?

To be honest I'll miss my bazooka *takes hold of bazooka & gives a kiss on it*

me: "I'll miss you."
Bazooka: "I'll miss you too Kitten"

Okay moment of insanity..

Err we can do laundry? Do the groceries etc.. :D

My...but... *unloads many guns, nunchucks, knives, switchblades. ect* Awww... not the clubs. *sneaks a putter into clothes bag* :devil:

Oh, grocery shopping! I can do that, I love food. :lol: I'm not great with laundry, but I can take phone calls, do groceries, and go shopping for baby clothes. :D

I can help Caddy with the shopping and chores, but don't ask me to cook... I can't do more than toast, tried to make an omlet one day and had to use the fire extingusher to put it out.... :lol:

We're not taking our weapons :eek:... carfully puts guns away.... slide nine mill into purse... :D Gotta take the favorite one everywhere, right Caddy? :lol:

HoratioandYelina said:
tried to make an omlet one day and had to use the fire extingusher to put it out.... :lol:

Okay let's keep you away from the kitchen, we don't want you to blow the house up while ur making an omelet. But we gotta keep that special skill in mind though.. If we ever need someone to go undercover in a restaurant.. you can protect H/Y with a flaming omelet. :lol:

Great update!
Veeeeeeeeeeeeery cuuuute!! :D

Er...mmm...I don't think I can make it to Hrocks visit trip...I have a test I can't miss...you'll forgive me right?

May be there's something I can do from here....

Kit4na said:If we ever need someone to go undercover in a restaurant.. you can protect H/Y with a flaming omelet.

:lol: :lol:
rolf.

If we ever need someone to go undercover in a restaurant.. you can protect H/Y with a flaming omelet.

:lol: LMAO :lol:

We're not taking our weapons ... carfully puts guns away.... slide nine mill into purse... Gotta take the favorite one everywhere, right Caddy?

Of course! :lol: Gotta have my golf clubs.

Hahaha! A new skill, the flaming omelet attack! :lol: Thanks for the laugh Kitten, definately needed that... even though my cousins thought I was crazy for refusing to allow them to cook an omelet today. :lol:

You guys are all a laugh. Especially with that spoiler joke (yikes!) and the flaming omelette. I'm back home now, and thanks for volunteering to come visit. As long as no weapons of mass destruction. :p Tati your avatar is fantastic.

Yelina thought it was the worse possible day she could be having. She had started out late from the house, Matt had kicked a fuss, threw his breakfast on her and the floor, leaving his mother to clean up the mess. By the time she had cleaned herself up and got Matt out of the door she was half an hour late, and to make matters worse, it had started to rain.

Navigating the roads through the driving rain was hard, but fortunately, Matt had stopped fussing and was sitting contentedly in his car seat. The rain made visibility poor and Yelina drove at snail's pace. All of a sudden the car sputtered to a halt. Yelina slammed her palm on the steering wheel, bitting her lip to prevent the escape of an explitive from her mouth.

She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She was still a distance away from Matt's daycare, and she didn't think she'd want to brave the rain to try getting a cab. She thought for a moment, before reaching for her cellphone and calling her brother-in-law. (Author's nore: Conditioned reflex would make us think she's calling H, but she's calling Ray ;)) As she hung up she picked Matt up fro his car seat. The boy smiled. And mother and son played a little game of tickle me to pass the time. By the time Raymond got to them, Yelina had given Matt his bottle and was gently rocking the boy for his morning nap.

They got into Ray's car. The rain had died down and the journey to daycare was uneventful. Ray dropped Yelina off at PD before heading for a case. It was late morning before Yelina finally made it to her desk. She sighed and sat down on her chair. Her gaze rested on a photograph of Horatio and herself and she began to miss him already. He had been gone almost a week now but he called her every night, telling her how he couldn't wait to get home.

Her thoughts were interupted by someone stopping by her desk.

"Yelina. It's been a long time." Rick Stetler said.

"Not long enough." Yelina muttered. She forced a polite smile and looked at Rick. "Hi Rick, what can I do for you?"

"I heard Horatio's out of town." Rick said.

"Yeah." Yelina replied, not wanting to devulge much details.

"Well, for what it's worth, I still think you look great." Rick said.

Yelina held his gaze but didn't reply.

"If you ever get sick of Horatio, I'm still available." Rick continued.

"I don't think I'd ever get sick of him." Yelina said. "If you have nothing else, I have a case to get to."

"Was good seeing you again." Rick said, as he turned his back to leave.

Yelina sighed again. She could imagine what Horatio would say if she told him about what Rick said, to keep his eyes off his wife. Then he would tease Yelina that she had to expect this from other men because she was so attractive. She smiled to herself from having the imaginary conversation with her husband. Yelina felt better already. She picked up the file on her desk and walked to the interogation room, where a suspect awaited.

Hrockz said:
Matt had kicked a fuss, threw his breakfast on her and the floor, leaving his mother to clean up the mess.

Aww...

Argh the snake is back. I got advice for you Stetler! Just walk away okay bucko?!

I think we should perfectionize Honey's lethal cooking skill.. maybe after a long time in the kitchen she'll learn how to make an explosive pie or something. But if we have a birthday or something to celebrate lets not put her in the kitchen... cause i can see this happening:

Task force: "Happy Birthday to you"
*BANG*
Honey: wrong pie..
Task force: YA THINK?!

Now that you mention it, i'm hungry..

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar, love urs too :D

^ LMAO! Tati you're wonderful! Exploting pies?! :lol:

And Hrockz what are you trying to do to us, bringing Stetler back? You know how we get when ever that bucket of slime shows up. :devil: More of him please! ;)

PIE! And even better! EXPLODING PIE! *snicker*

STETLER? Let's give Stetler some exploding pie. Leave a cute-sy message, pie on his desk...

Stetler: *opens card on pie* Ooh, from Yelina? *evil grin*
Pie explodes in Stetler's face

:lol: Don't make me get out the golf clubs again... :devil: Awesome update Hrockz, glad that you're home and feeling better. :)

Stetler better stay away from Y thats from (The Punked Comp Kid) she just gone into karate mode :mad: and i won't be able to stop her

Thanks for the update Hrockz :)

Matt is missing his father so he's misbehaving...who can blame him!! :D

The moment I red Stetler I was ready to blow the whole place up :devil:...then I had to calm myself...Yelina was there...

Back