What If ? (H/Y fic)

You'd better not get stuck in those air vents or i'll personally nail ur ass to the wall :rolleyes: :lol:

What if we get caught? What's our excuse?

Some more ideas to be sure we don't get caught:

- TEAR the duct tape, because cutting it with scissors leaves a tool mark.
- When we use a silencer, can we still use the frangible bullets? Because I really want it to hurt :devil:
- In order to get to his office, we'll have to pass along more IAB officers. I think we'll look suspicious with our ski-masks on :D
So where to lure him?
- We'll have to delete this thread, so we don't leave a paper trail. We'll save Hrockz' updates first offcourse (duh..:p)

How many of us are under aged? We can blame it on the young ones, they won't be sent to jail and it won't show on their permanent record :D

And no excuses, if you get caught, RUN!
If you get sent to jail, we'll pull some prison break magic trick and you'll be out in no time. ;)

Or we send someone to seduce the guards.. who's up for it?

Well If you asked me 5 months ago I was still under age :p

Good question about the silencer, I don't know really I'll have to check :lol:

But Caddy, if you're in the security guards' room who will swing the golfclubs? :devil: :lol:

And mmmmm, a vintage Stang! A '67 for me please, Honey.

See, if this was BSG Stetler would totally have his ass thrown out of an airlock! ;)

It's funny and maybe scary how you guys have so mnay post just planning a crime. :lol: Good to see you've all been keeping this thread active in my absence.

I've got more fic updates running round my head but nothing concrete so I'm not gonna post it jsut yet, but hopefully soon.

_Hush_ said:
- In order to get to his office, we'll have to pass along more IAB officers. I think we'll look suspicious with our ski-masks on :D
So where to lure him?

That's right!
Mmm... his house?
Or we could send him a note pretending to be Yelina and asking him to mit her=us somewhere...we'd have to make sure we get rid off that note tho...or Yelina could get in trouble...

^ Great idea 'Tricia'. Don't worry about the note & Y, H would work his ass of to clear her.

Well Hrockz, you do know that we are a little crazy, right? ;) Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, but please continue to take care of yourself and little mini-Hrockz. :)

Right now we can keep ourselves busy while you get better Hrockz, it takes some time to invent the perfect crime:p.

I think I'm under age...depending on what country I'm in... :lol: But as soon as we think they have clues, we just need to head to Switzerland. No extradition, so they can't do anything! :D

- When we use a silencer, can we still use the frangible bullets? Because I really want it to hurt
As do I. We can still use them.

I am underage, I'm 14. The youngest one here, I believe. So this was ALL my idea, my record will be wiped clean when I turn 18. :devil: :D

But Caddy, if you're in the security guards' room who will swing the golfclubs?

Damn! The loophole in my plan. :lol: Who wants to take over the golf-club swinging duties while I'm gone?

Awesome to see you Hrockz. We are pretty crazy in here. :lol: Hope everything's well with you!

Thanks for the concern guys, I'm still in hospital but I'm ok and so is the baby. But I'm in a much better mood, I should get to go home soon.

Anyway sorry for the hiatus, we're back to the story, yay! :D

A year had passed since the bank robbery, and the year that followed was fortunately uneventful for the Caine family. That evening was no different from the many evenings that had passed.

Yelina was in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner, while Horatio was getting Matt ready for bed, giving the 15-month old toddler his bath. She loaded the dishwasher, then headed upstairs to check on Horatio and Matt. She stood at the doorway to the bathroom, watching Horatio towel their son dry from his bath. The bathroom was a mess, Matt had enjoyed splashing everywhere, and Horatio looked like he had taken a bath as well. His red hair looked damp, and his shirt wet, and sticking to his body. But he still wore a smile on his face.

"There we go buddy," Horatio said, wrapping his son in the large bath towel. He scopped the boy up in the air, causing him to laugh.

With Matt on his shoulder, Horatio turned. He saw his wife standing at the doorway and he smiled. "How long have you been watching us?"

"Not long."

"Mummy!" Matt smiled, holding his arms out to his mother. Yelina took the boy from Horatio.

"Let's get you to bed," Yelina kisssed her son.

She helped change Matt into his pjs, then left Horatio to read Matt his bedtime story, something Horatio did, whenever he didn't have to work late.

Half and hour later, Horatio joined his wife in their bedroom.

"Matt's asleep?" Yelina asked.

"Yup." He sat on the bed and smiled. "You and Matt gonna be ok the two weeks?"

"Yeah, don't worry. But we'll miss you." Yelina said.

"I have to go for this conference." Horatio replied. "Though I'd rather stay home with you guys."

"I know."

"I'll call you once I get to Chicago tomorrow."

"Ok. I'll miss you." Yelina said with a sad smile.

"Me too." Horatio, smoothed her cheek with his hand. "Want me to show you how much I'll miss you?"

Yelina laughed. "Sure, since you won't be getting any for two weeks... you better not be getting any over there."

It was Horatio's turn to laugh. "I won't."

He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, slowly lowering her onto the bed. They removed each other's clothing and spent the night making-love.

Sorry it's this short the next one should be longer... and I'll give you a hint, H's out of town, Y's all alone with Matt...

Glad u and ur baby are both okay Hrockz :D

Love the update. Hihi I can already see H giving his son a bath aaaaaawwww.

Okay Task Force let's split up! I volunteer to help Yelina with Matt. Can't do any dangerous missions atm , had a cramp this morning in my leg (I get that often). It still hurts a bit so I'd prefer to take it slow today haha

Hooray for Hrockz and the baby!! :D
Horatio in Chicago? Could be an idea for a new spin off. CSI: Chicago. I wonder who would play the new main character?

As for the Task Force, I'm going to England for a week (to complete my secet mission for MI6 :p) so I'll probably be incommunicado for that time.
Don't go and kill Stetler without me ;)

Glad you and the baby are okay, Hrockz, and that you'll be back home soon. :)

Aww, H giving his baby son a bath! This so belongs in s1-3.

Hopefully he won't be giving his 16 year old son a bath, but I'd still love to see some of this awesome-ness in s6

I'll go to Chicago, to make sure H doesn't meet any women, get into any trouble, ect ect. Who want's to come with me? :D And enjoy your mission in England!

I volunteer to swing golf clubs this time, just until you get back Caddy, you have more practice than I do
Thanks! I'll give you a private lesson beforehand, to make sure you know how to cause as much pain as possible. :devil:

OK, Caddy, I'll come with you to Chicago. Maybe we can pick up some mobster pointers while there?! :devil:

Great to see you back Hrockz, just PLEASE don't stress yourself in any way! Maybe the task force should come visit? I know it's a little tricky to do the laundry with a bazooka on your back, but we're resourceful, we'll manage! ;) Thank you for the update, and yeah, H bathing his son, comeone everybody: AWWWWWWW! :D

Back