What If ? (H/Y fic)

Normal? Us? Um... I think you have the wrong ficlet group.
"I didn't think you'd be in the mood for sex right now." Horatio said with a half smile.

At least he could still joke, she thought. She couldn't let him slip into unconsciousness. "Is that the only thing on your mind?"
No, but it's the only thing on ours. :D One of the. :lol:

I'm madly in love with this fic. I owe my devotion to it. It's official. We should get married in Vegas because here in LA they might think I'm a little nuts... :lol:

Kitten, aye aye. *grabs semi-automatics* Let's rock this town. Even though the robbery is over...

Newbies! Welcome! Grab some guns, some nutty-ness and enjoy the show!

Hrockz thanks for the update great work as usual,Y in action girl power yay :)

using my eldest daughter's computer at the moment,she some how managed blow up my power supply on mine

HC_4_my_birthday said:
she some how managed blow up my power supply on mine

Maybe we should take her in the Task force. Hey if you can make a bomb out of a normal power supply .. :lol:

*grabs AK-47's* I'm all in
Now the robbery is over, may I suggest an attack towards Stetler? :devil:

@ Kit: I'm from the flemish part, langs de kanten van Gent ;)

Ooh <- Beveren (near Antwerp) :lol:

Anyway you wanne join the crazy taskforce? We decided on creating that to protect H/Y from any treats.. WE love taking out our agression on Stetler :p

Currently the members are (we have codenames): Kitten (Kit4na), Loony (Lunalove), Caddy (cainesugar), Patricia (still needs a codename :p), Honey (HoratioandYelina).

So any particalar idea for a codename?

OMG! Thank the Gods that Y is such a kick ass lady that she can hold her own, 'cause I've been cheating on you all. I know, I know: bad, BAD me. Maybe I should take that spanking? :devil: :lol:

Fantastic updates, Hrockz! I love it when you go all action-mode! :D

Welcome newbies in the task force.

Kitten it's good to see that you have every situation under control. I think we can officially make you task force captain. Promotion party anyone? :)

Just a quick update on myself, been bleeding and been admitted to the hospital bed. Yup that's where I am while I'm typing this.

There's a chance I might lose the baby, but as long as I stay in bed things may get better. Anyways I'll update once I'm in a better mood or get discharged. Sry gals, thanks for the positive feedback it's very encouraging.

Poor Hrockz *huggels* I hope everything will be okay with u and ur baby. Don't worry about us! You and your health are priority 1 on our list! :D

Promotion party? I'm still not sober from the last one.. O hell let's do it :devil:

By the way how did you cheat on us? :confused:

Hrockz you just stay in bed and take care of yourself and your baby, that is the most important thing!

Kit4na said:By the way how did you cheat on us? :confused:
I've been BSG'ing, so I'm not as attentive as I ought to be... You know, missing important task force missions, 'working' late... ;)

Oh no worries about the BSG'ing. Almost all of the H/Y fans do it. Well I don't yet, but I promise i'll give it a shot tomorrow evening :)

working yes *grin* :D

I hope everything works out with you and your baby Hrockz, and that you're both in good health very soon! :) *huggles* Don't worry about us, we'll behave. :devil:

And Patricia could be Patty, or Pat. Maybe. _Hush_ could be maybe 'Silencer' or 'Silent'...any more ideas?

Back