What do you hate?

I hate it when you are really excited that you have just bought new clothes and then when you show them to your family/friends, they say that they don't really like them! :(

I hate braces and the fact that my best friend already got hers off before I did even though we were supposed to get them off at the same time.

I hate hypocrites
I hate friends who gang up on you
I hate bigots
I hate having everything go against you
I hate PMSing (sorry)
I hate shallow people
I hate people who say they're better or what they do is better
I hate people who know you're struggling and say that it's easy.

*fumes*

Muzzy_Olorea said:
wibble said:
That's exactly the position I'm in at the moment :lol:

It's the WORST feeling in the world isn't it?

:(

Yeah, I'm supposed to be revising for exams for the next three weeks but all I feel like doing is lounging around doing fun stuff instead *sigh*. Oh well, only another month or so and all my exams will be over. :)

I hate working in the healthcare field and not seeing the care that should be given. It really fires me up on how people don't really care when they are entrusted with someone elses well being. Talk about having my eyes opened. Maybe I care too much, but that won't change.

Becky rant time, it is even CSI related, chances are there will be little to no punctuation because I don't feel like bothering with it: Okay so I get back from Karate testing and I am like yay it is Sam's bedtime and no one is watching TV I can watch CSI then Sam was like, "Hey it is the weekend I get to stay up an extra half hour!" so I was like, "fine" and he puts on Simpsons. But this draws my dad into the room so after Simpsons was done HE wanted to watch something he likes too but that is the only show besides the daily show I watch, there are no new daily shows, AND I haven't seen CSI in OVER A MONTH! I am so mad I could scream. NO watching TV before school, no watching TV (well CSI and who cares about the other stuff) when Sam in in the house, dad chooses the shows after Sam goes to sleep, I am busy on the weekends. AARJKGHUIO:TNHEWBFR*NYIKVHYTFNUIPH! and that is how I really feel, good to get that off my chest.

I hate bill collectors that keep calling your house even after you've told them the person they want doesn't even live here :mad:

I almost want them to call back, I haven't told anyone off in a long time :p

I hate AOL. You can't delete it from your computer and then after you've already cancelled they call you everyday trying to sell you stuff. Seriously, one time they called and my dad answered and said, "Bueno?" and they hung up. :p

Back