What do you hate?

wibble said:
Yeah, I'm supposed to be revising for exams for the next three weeks but all I feel like doing is lounging around doing fun stuff instead *sigh*. Oh well, only another month or so and all my exams will be over. :)

Same here.

I keep telling myself the same thing but a month is a REALLY long time to attempt to work hard and not get distracted ............. *sigh*.

Therefore I hate Procrastination and its addictiveness.

^^ I hate people who hate rock too - if they haven't listened to any of it properly then how can they say they hate it!
I hate it when people say they hate something but they haven't even tried it!
:mad:

How can you guys hate people who don't like a certain kind of music? :( I listen to rock, and my parents listen to country, and I certainly don't hate them! My mom even likes some of my music, like 311 and Staind :)

At the moment, I hate my life.

My mother and her boyfriend are going to live together, and we're looking for a house. Not that big of a problem. But the bad part is that they're looking for over a year now, and it's driving me mad. It's all so unsure. I don't even know if I will be going to the same school next year as I do now. I don't even know in which part of my country we're gonna live. I don't even know if I like that we're going to move, and that maybe I need to go to an other school.
What's really bad is that I'm thinking about living with my dad and stepmom (and my two brothers), when I've sweared to myself when I was younger that I never would. Though it seems so much more attractive at the moment.
I just don't know what to expect in the situation I'm in.

And if that's not enough already, my mentor at school adviced me to talk to a professional at school. Like I want that. Like I need that. There's nothing wrong with me. I don't want to talk to a pro, I just want something in my life I can hold on to.

So, was that enough hate for ya-all?
Well, let's just keep it to normal teenager hate then :D

RoosCSILover said:
I haaaate people who haaaaate Jorja.
I hate people who hate Rock music.
I dont neccaricly Hate People who hate Jorja/Sara because I suppose they have thier right to thier opinion it just EXTREMELY bugs me when they Hate her for unvalid reasons thats one of the MAIN reaasons I dont like GCR anymore because alot of my Ex GCR friends started off telling me they liked her then later On I found out they Hate her and thier reasons are so not valid in my eyes
but what I hate People who IM You when You're away messages are up You've clearly told them You were gonna be gone before you left and they STILL IM you THEN they get mad at you because You arent answering them

Lizzy_004, I'm a teenager as well and in some ways I know how your feeling. If you ever want to talk to me then please feel free to contact me by PMing :)

- I hate it when people put me in awkward situations, and they know they're doing it but don't care as long as they get what they want.
- I hate it when people make everything about themselves, when they can see why I am doing what I'm doing - to save more pain for myself.
- I hate it when people are racist towards me just because I'm Scottish. It's not like I'm from a hundred miles away!
- I hate it when anyone is racist about anyone at all.

& most of all, I HATE being abused!

I hate myself for ALWAYS postponing work to the last moment.. I haven't really slept.. now I'm so friggin' tired that I can't think properly and I'm only halfway there.. yes still.. and yes, I know I was at that same point this morning.. but I'm just *BIG YAWN* ..ngghakghuahvahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Sorry.. I fell with my head on the keyboard.. :rolleyes:

i hate preps
i hate show offs
i hate homework
i hate my last years language arts teacher
i hate snobs
i hate ecklie
i hate compolsive liars
i hate rapeists
i hate burgulars
i hate smelly feet
i hate when someone farts and they blame it on me
i hate spiders
i hate styrofome
i hate small spaces
i hate the dark
i hate any kind of bean.. they make u fart
i hate george w. bush (sorry peeps had to say it)
i hate racism
i hate when people make fun of me or my family or friends..because sometimes i dont feel like beating them down.
i hate sexist people..just because i have boobs dosnt mean that i cant do what a man can do
i hate dentists
i hate doctors
i hate toll free callers
i hate pervs
i hate grannys behind the wheel(not to be mean or anything but they are way to slow for my likings
i hate braggers
i hate people who cant keep their mouths shut
i hate when people tell secrets.........and leave me out of them
i hate people who chew with their mouths open and say that they cant chew with their mouths shut
i hate when i fall and break a hip and someone asks me if i am all right.. do i look all right?
i hate when my guitar strings break when im playing the guitar
i hate when my guitar is out of tune
i hate posers
i hate people who are always serious
i hate preppy clothes
i hate childish people
i hate snobs
i hate math
i hate when someone inturups me when im watching csi

yeah i think i just ran out of things to hate...extremly dislike...i will think of some more later!

I hate it when you really need hours at work and your manager calls you and tells you not to come in :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back