What did YOU learn today?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _Hush_, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

i learned today that I'm useless when I'm having a headache, and it doesn't get better when other 300 people are speaking around me...so the conclusion: when i have a migraine there's no need to go to school :rolleyes:

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Today I learned that its ok to have fear but I need to ask for help when I cant deal with stuff.

And that overall im not a bad person, just a very sad one!

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Today I learned that Target, whom I work for, donates 5% of its income to the community. :thumbsup:

I also learned that a cell phone CANNOT survive a two story drop down 21 stairs.

Also, do not question whether your brother has gone through puberty or not. He might actually PROVE to you he has... DO NOT ASK!:p

4. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Today I learned that police listen to you if you act like you know what you're talking about (even if you really don't)
    Doctors however do not listen even if you do know what you're talking about.

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I learned. to never fall forwards off Unicycle. hurts like a b**ch

6. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

I learned that it's Sara Sidle's birthday today! :lol:
    I really have no idea. ;):cool::)

7. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I learned that if it looks like poo, smells like poo, and looks as if it feels like poo, than it's poo.

I also learned to never trust a lazy 12 year old to feed animals.

I learned that gleeking is a very embarassing thing when in front of large groups of people.

I learned that you may think that no one saw you gleek, when in fact everyone saw you do it.

I also learned not to sneak up on your father when he's half asleep.

All of that in one day!

8. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I learned not to fall asleep in a bus, you might get a weird dream about slipping over a puddle of water and make weird arm movements in your dream to prevent from falling and then you might wake up while doing that and hit the person in front of you. I assure you, it's embarassing and weird to explain. :p

I also learned that if I put my hair in a ponytail instead of the thing I usually do with my hair, people ask me if I lost weight. :shifty:

I learned that when I want to watch one of my fathers softballgames, it rains. Or I have to work. Or something else happens so I can't watch.

I learned I am starting to like school. :confused: :p

I learned that I am now a CSI Level Two!! :D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I learned that I am always tired on Saturdays because I don't do anything but sit around the house and eat lol

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I've learned that burning plastic is DEADLY. Go figure.

I also learned that it's bad to paint your nails on leather. Especially when you use alot of nail polish remover. :(

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I learned never to leave fudge on the couch near a dog. :/

I also learned I'm not a very good passenger in a vehicle. :eek: But I also learned that my dad needs to start paying attention to the road because he's seriously going to get a ticket or hit someone one of these days.

I learned how they move giant baracades for construction. :eek: Crazy machine vehicle thing they have. I also learned that in Canada, we recycle all the earth we remove for creating roads. Every piece of rock is used for something, didn't know that. Ah National Geographic channel, something good came out of getting satellite.

12. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

I learned that ice cream tastes better when eaten during a cold weather...

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I learned that you should really lock your door when you're trying on clothes ina dressing room.

Also, never plug your nose when you think you're going to throw up.

14. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I drive my English teacher crazy. :p I'm done with my 2 books and I did that in one month while I was supposed to last 9 more months with them. Well, he said, just continue working. So now he has to find extra work for me. :p

I spend too much money on DVD's.

I learned you shouldn't read 3 books in one day, because you forgot to and need to for school. Well, maybe you should, but it gets you so confused the next day when they ask questions about it and you probably won't get much sleep either, because of all the stories in your head. :p

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Today I learned that doing my physio exercises might actuarly help me... just might!