What did YOU learn today?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _Hush_, Jun 6, 2008.

1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

I learned that even though I mess around on the computer too much and I'm an obsessed fanfiction writer, I can still get straight A's. :)

Also, I also learned that I see every guy I like as gay... all because of what me and Katie talked about for an hour yesterday. xD

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I learned that not only is the entire city I live in considered in the quarantine zone for the Asian Longhorned Beatle but so is the part of the next town over that I used to live in. And I have yet to see one of these beatles or an infected tree!

3. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I learned that my 8 year old niece doesn't know who Big Bird is!

4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I learned that doing your homework at the last moment can get you in a lot of trouble.. :p Unexpected surprises are not always fun.

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I have learned that sometimes the people who are meant to support you in uni (your little work group) can actually be the ones who cause you to stress out the most.

I also learned that being a (trainee) teacher doesn't mix with nail varnish. Shame. :lol:

6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I learned that when I enter an icon challenge its not a good idea to look at how people are voting, cause I get all competitive and potentially bitter. Its just not good :rolleyes: