What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading 'The history of Medical Science' for science
A Madame Curie book (Because she was awesome!)
And The Forensic Science of CSI

Think I like Science? :))

"To Kill A Mockingbird" for school. I like it anyway. Lol, I keep reading ahead

I've read that book at least 5 times, lol, but I had to as I had exam on it when I was at school. I loved it!! :D

I'm about to start reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I'm still reading the Partner. It's taking me ages! Oh well, after the book, Im going to read Angels and Demons. :D Also, at school, we're readng Of Mice and Men. It's kinda boring but interesting. :D

Reading now 1984 by George Orwells (sp?). I'm only reading it because my sister (who's 5 years older than me) had to read it last year for grade 12 required reading. It's a dark, dark book... imo.

i dont get what you mean by 'Hollywood' it doesnt seem so to me

By 'Hollywood' I mean I could easily see this being done into a movie --- w/c doesn't necessitate compliments (for me anyway). The good-looking Langdon (Hanks? Eww.), the sexay Italian Vittoria (who is playing her BTW?), the Arab Hassasin. The plot is very interesting indeed but some parts are, I dunno, predictable? (I guessed who Janus is, I figured out what's the relationship of Carlo & the Pope before it was revealed, litte things like that). It "reads" like a Hollywood movie for me. Kinda like Grisham books (I stopped with three of his books). Forgive me, I'm not sure how to explain it really. Anyway, that's just me :cool:

gottalovevegas you wouldnt happen to be in my english 201 course would you? Cuz shes making us read that too now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back