What are you reading?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Colonel Worf, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Ranma okay yeah in that case it is hollywood - but i dont see Hanks playing Langdon - someone like Matthew Perry maybe i dont know - and Carmen Electra for Vittoria ... as an arab, i find it funny that the subject of the book is an arab terrorist... how cliche right lol - but overall i like the way he writes it, if he were to turn it into a movie, i wouldnt watch.
    Have you read ''Seduction in Death" ? i keep recommending it to everyone, its more mysterious than CSI i mean you know whose doing all of it - but the way they cant even find them and the techniques they use its incredible. im serious if CSI made an ep like this i think their ratings would go up even more ( impossible right lol )

2. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Strange Objects by Gary Crew. had to read it for an english assignment. it's very confusing. i don't really understand the plotline. techinically we were supposed to finish the book a week or so ago. i just don't understand it.

3. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Well what kind of book is it?

4. Cat

who? me?
    it's about this teenage kid who finds this "cannibal pot" and he accidently finds a ring and it just goes through the story of the pot and where it came from in a parrallel sort of thing to the kid. it's really weird.

5. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

yes you lol were the only 2 living souls in this forum...
    cannibal pot?? dude isnt cannibal a person who eats people... *scratches head*

6. Cat

yes. a cannibal is someone who eats other people. but it turned out that it technically wasn't a cannibal pot. they only thought it was cannibals because there was a human hand there.
    however, it's a strange story. haven't bothered to finish it yet. maybe later.

7. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

maybe later... that was the line that kept me going last year lol - you can only imagine how *high* my average was...
    Anyone into reading Bibles or Qurans or Torahs? im really fascinated by that

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Locked Rooms by Laurie R. King

9. Cat

no. i'm just not that interest in religion. my belief is that it's all a load of lies. i'm more into belief that there are aliens and such out there.
    just my opinion, tho.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I am currently reading four books right now. Stephen King: Tommy Knockers, The Ultimate Encyclopedia to the Universe, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Drawing Manga. :p...

11. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Well its good to get an understanding of it though.
    There are loads of criminology books out - you can actually order online those might be interesting to you guys

12. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I'm currently reading the CSI:NY novel, Dead of Winter :D

And abandoned The Jury by Steve Martini for a while, hehe.

13. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

OMG Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is good...But not as good as the Half-Blood Prince, I guess...I mean there's a lot more action in the Order of the Phoenix, but the Half-Blood Prince has this whole new like excitingness in it....yeah...

I read the Alchemist again yesterday in like 2 hours? or something like that...That book is waaaay too good.

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

My sister is obsessed with Harry Potter - i read the first book and part of the second... its okay but i couldnt continue. Theres an HP forum too hpana if your interested :D

15. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Yeah, I prefer the Half-Blood Prince too..I felt that OOTP dragged in some parts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.