What Are You Reading? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now reading Simon Scarrow's lastest novel called The Eagle In The Sand :) Love this guy's stories! Pity I'll have to wait nearly a year before the next installment in the series when I've finished it :(

Im currently being annoying, and reading two books, a fact and a fiction one. Fiction one is Danielle Steel's 'Miracles' and the fact one is 'rime Scenes: Reaveling the science behind the evidence' by Paul Rothard *me? a scince geek? no way! :D*

~xJemmax~

Just finished reading "Eight Is Enough" by Tom Braden, which is what the television show in the seventies was based on.

I also read "Daughter of the Dark" by Louise Cusack - I'm not a huge fantasy fan, but her characters are engaging.

And just finished Money, Money, Money by Ed McBain. I didn't mind it, but the character of Ollie Weeks pissed me off.

I'm still with "Deception Point" by Dan Brown. I started it about a month ago, but I haven't had time to finish it, til now that I'm on vacation.

It talks about NASA and the things they hide from people in the US. At the beginning I didn't like it, but it's getting interesting. I'm in the part where they are going to tell the world that found life in the space.

i'm beginning to read 'The Odyssey' by Homer.

ahhh, i love that story... its wayyyyy cooler than 'The Iliad'!

geekloverulesGSR said:
I just finshed reading "the catcher in the rye" by j.d. salinger...for the millionth time. It's my favourite <3333

omg i read that book for english this year it's so good! i love it

right now im reading "Interveiw with the Vampire" by Anne Rice pretty good so far :devil:

i'm beginning to read 'The Odyssey' by Homer.

ahhh, i love that story... its wayyyyy cooler than 'The Iliad'!

I remember I read one of them like 4 years ago..I can't remeber which one though :lol:...really. I think it was with Ulysses, but it might have been Odysseus...either way, it was good :D

I started yesterday CSI:Cold Burn by Max Allan Collins...Finally I found it here in Portugal, in portuguese... :D

I had to stop reading 1984 becaus I'm going to read it in English class. So I started to read The Pelican Brief which is the best Grisham book I've read yet.

I just finished the first chapter of The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald last night.

I *know* I read this way back when but I can't seem to remember the particulars. All I know is that I was pretty sad when I finished reading it years ago :lol:

NikkyJamez said:
I'm reading Charlotte's Web, at 22 years old :lol:!

Cool. They've just made a film of that book - I think it's coming out some time next year. From what I've seen in the trailer, it reminds me of the Babe film :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back