What Are You Reading? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It's been pretty good so far, I'm at page 170. I just CAN'T wait to see what happens to them.

I'm reading Los Crímenes de Oxford ("The Oxford Murders") by Guillermo Martínez. It's a short novel about a professor and a grad student at Oxford University, working together to try to stop a potential series of murders seemingly linked by mathematical symbols.

They shot a movie about it recently by Álex de la Iglesia, starring John Hurt as the professor and Elijah Wood as the student. I think they'll release it early next year.

I finished reading Nighttime is my Time and now I have to read a book for one of my classes called the Ramayana. Has anyone read it?

I'm reading The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie. I saw it in the library and I was curious. I'm only in the first chapter but it looks good.

CSI: Miami Harm For The Holidays Heart Attack by Donn Cortez. So far so good, tho haven't hard much time to pick it up recently but with Winter BReak upon me it's time to read again. :D

^^ Hugh Laurie wrote a book? Interesting :D

I'm reading Noxia by Elise Title. I'm 2/3 through and it's good. I still don't have the slightest idea who the killer is :lol:

Wow, how come I never noticed this thread before? I love reading!

I have a tendency to start like four books at once :lol:

At the moment, I'm reading ‘The Mephisto Club’ by Tess Gerritsen.

She's a wonderful crime/medical novelist, how I recommend to everyone out there. It's plot, so far, is deep, dark and tantalising. I love it.

Hormiga said:
I'm reading The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie. I saw it in the library and I was curious. I'm only in the first chapter but it looks good.

Wow I read this bood now. :D I`m almost in the end and love it so so much. Great sense of humour and interesting plot line. I start to respected HL more and more... this man is bloody brilliant. :D

I'm reading an autobiography by Richard Hammond (a British TV presenter) called On The Edge: My Story I haven't read that much yet but it's mostlu about when he crashed some sort of super car while filming and about the after affects of it. However his wife had to help wrte most of the middle of the book because he was unconscience for that part :)

I got 2 books for Christmas- The 5th Horseman by James Patterson (can't wait, loved the rest of the series!) and the new Stella Rimington one , Illegal Action I think, I haven't started either yet, not sure which one to read first!

I'm reading Diane Mott Davidson's latest, Sweet Revenge and I'm also reading Dogged Pursuit by Lee Charles Kelley. I love mystery novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back