What are some of your favorite CSI:Miami Quotes?

Or this one, i forget from which episode...

Eric: Could be.
Speed: *imatating* Could be.
Eric: Could be.

It was funny, especially when Speed imatated the voice... :lol:

can't remember from which episode but H tells someone "I'm the fiber king" i don't know why but that cracked me up. Silly H...

Umm...was he talking to a black guy? Because then i think that would be Losing Face.

Or this one in Bunk, where Eric and Calleigh (Ooo..) are investigating a murder of a 81 year old woman. And they're questioning an old guy.

Old guy: Betty and i had a very healthy sexual relationship. She was not afraid to try new things.
Calleigh: ....Back to the question Mr Reins.

Made me laugh. :lol: Oh and right after this scene, came this one...

Calleigh: And those guys gave up their clothes way to easily....
Eric: Yeah that's never good....

:lol:

[victim is lying dead on the floor, with a knife in his head]
Ryan Wolfe: Knife missing from this block could be our murder weapon.
Alexx Woods: [sarcastically] Nice work, Ryan. Think you may have cracked the case.
Ryan Wolfe: Thanks. I have a keen grasp of the obvious.
(From the episode "Hell Night"
and

Alex Woods: Please don't tell me that we gave a body away to a complete stranger.
Tim Speedle: Well Alex, we just sent the body....
Alex Woods: Timmy, I know.
(From the episode "Witness To Murder"

I love those, I think that they are so funny! Especially the one with Speedle, the looks on their faces when that is said is so funny.

I remember seeing that second one. :lol: That reminds me, i gotta go find that cap of Alexx rolling her eyes...

Yelina: Wow. Not award winning.
Horatio: No, not award winning and not even close.

Hurricane Anthony. I like to take my dvd player and put it on a loop while they're saying this. I love the way they say these lines.

In Cross Juridictions i like it when Eric was talking about the alligators and said:

'' I use to have a partner.''

I thought it was funny

And I love how Horatio always says

We never Close

Well when Yelina threw out Stetler & H came to save her!

Stetler: She can take care of herself.
Horatio: Walk Rick and don't come back!

(Walks up to Yelina)

Horatio: Are you okay?
Yelina: I am now.
Horatio: Looks like you didn't need me after all.
Yelina: That is not true.
(Horatio smiles)
Yelina: And that'll never be true.

Loved the fact that Yelina was watching this exchange and of course her admitting she'll always need him is a shippers dream :p

4 quotes from 'Complications'...

Alexx (to Horatio): He was strangled, then dangled
Calleigh (to Delko): Are you tied up?
Delko: Very cute
Delko (Talking about Speed's ex): Speed had this girlfriend a while back and she looked like she stood in a wind tunnel!
Alexx (to Calleigh about a medical procedure): You know, Uma Thurman, Pulp Fiction

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sooo funny!! All had me laughing for ages!

And, a scene in this ep is where the first shot on the opening titles comes from (the Who's 'YEEEAAAHHH' bit!)

Yeah it was Horatio and Calleigh, and it made me laugh so much. Like, usually marriges that have murder in them were just one person marrying the other for money. But it was different this time. :lol: (I don't think i made sense. *sigh* I'm really tired.)

Actually, I could have sworn that it was from "Extreme"; where the daughter of an old rich guy is murdered, and they suspected the wife because she may have wanted to get more money out of the guy's will. But it had turned out that she would actually get nothing if she had killed the girl, and that's when Horatio asks if she really married for love.

Then again, I could be messing up my quotes and episodes. :rolleyes:

they should write a book with every quote from Horatio i would so buy that book!

my favorite its when he's helping Susie shopping for a appartement he say to the guy with the gun

Horatio:Dont shoot, dont shoot(then H shoot the guy), they never listen.

Back