Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello everybody!
This is my first time here, I usually post on the CSI Miami forum. I'm a great fan of CSI LV, Warrick and Grissom were my favorite characters, I was very sad when they left.
Sorry for my mistakes, I don't know English very well. I hope you will understand me

Welcome city_hunter
pompom.gif
have fun and enjoy~

Welcome to the nut house, city hunter. Grab some virtual snacks from the invisible table by the imaginary door.

Since I am very curious, I have a question. Do you watch CSI with the original voices in English with subtitles or is it dubbed into Italian? If it is dubbed, do the voices sound anything like the stars of the show? (Yeah, I know. That was two questions.)

Welcome to the nut house, city hunter. Grab some virtual snacks from the invisible table by the imaginary door.

Since I am very curious, I have a question. Do you watch CSI with the original voices in English with subtitles or is it dubbed into Italian? If it is dubbed, do the voices sound anything like the stars of the show? (Yeah, I know. That was two questions.)

Thanks all for your welcome!

Usually I watch CSI dubbed into Italian, the voices sound is different but very good

Hello! I'm Elle. I've been a huge fan of all 3 CSI's for years but Vegas has always been my favourite. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. :)

Welcome RestlessHeart. There is plenty to do and read, something here for every fan... Enjoy!:)

Back