Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

I too would like to say welcome! Another Gerg and Nick fan...well you'll fit in rather fine around here...:lol: Enjoy!

Welcome to the nut house, LionsHeart. If you make weird sentences, you certainly will fit in here at this message board. Grab some of the virtual snacks from the invisible table by the imaginary door. (How is that for a weird sentence?) Then pull up a keyboard and join in the fun.

Hey guys! LasVegasCSI here! I was originally signed up here as DannyMesserFan, but cos I haven't been on here for so long, I forgot my log in stuff plus I wanted to change my name, but didn't know how to/wouldn't let me, etc and therefore, I've signed up with a new name. Anyway, I'm back now.

Anyways, I love CSI. In fact, I got all nine seasons right now on DVD and I'm glued to season ten.

My faves are definitely Greg Sanders played by Eric Szmanda (think he is just, well, hot :p) and I really like Henry Andrews played by Jon Wellner (just love the geeky touch!) Can I also add how much I love Laurence Fishburne? He totally makes the show. He will never replace Gil Grissom though, but he sure does a fine job! :)

Sorry if I've bored you all with the yak.

Hello Everyone!
I was lurking around the Miami forums for a while so I thought I'd check out the Vegas forums too! I love the original csi! I love the team and how they interact with each other. They are such a great team, but I have to say my favs are Greg, Nick and Sara. To have them all back in season 10 was wonderful! They really make me laugh. :lol: Not really anything more to say :p so I hope to write here on the Vegas forum as well as the Miami one. xD
I am looking forward to read all of your posts!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, LasVegasCSI and Star_Gazer! Have a look around and make yourselves at home! Have fun! :)

Welcome LAsVegasCSI and Star_Gazer
weehee.gif
glad you here & have fun and LasVegasCSI LF is an added attraction to the show, he's great in this role, and FYI, there is a Laurence Fishburne thread :bolian:go check it out;)

Hi I'm PianoWizzy! It's entirely possible you might recognize me from somewhere else. I use this one username just about everywhere. :) Basically, I'm your very own comedian/sketching artist/recording artist/website coder/fanatic of many things with OCD/piano player. Yes, I do a lot of things. Oh, and one little thing, I'm insane. :lol:
Consider my personality a lot like Hodges, and a little like Grissom. Hodges: conceited, interesting, curious, arrogant, attention-hogging, sometimes funny, sci-fi obsessed, and in desperate-yet-cannot-be-fulfilled nerdy love. Yep. Grissom: intelligent, philosophical, observant, and generally anti-social.

And that's just the beginning. But you're probably getting bored reading this by now. :lol: So I'll let you investigate yourself [no pun intended :guffaw:].
Just to be safe, my website link is on my profile, and most everything about me is connected from there.

:lol: Thanks, I love it here. Yet another insane asylum forum! [I'm already on 3 other asylum forums, all three Elton John fanatic-smothered, and my school is an insane asylum in itself!]

Back