Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi y'all I am Chicago native and love CSI LV!!! NickStokes/George Eads is my " onscreen husband" lol

My hope is that all his fans will be able to meet him once ( at least ) in their lives

Welcome Stokes4george. You should fit in nicely with the girls from the ward. :lol: Like Smokey said, Have fun. Oh, and enjoy. If you need any help, don't hesitate in asking. But not to worry, you should get the hang of things pretty quickly.

Thxs y'all ( I have been watching too much CSI LV lately and listening to Nick Stokes language) SORRY He's my fave LOVE THE MAN TO INFINITEY!!

Hi everyone:)! My name is Mary and I am a (relatively) new CSI fan (just since November 2008), but a completely obsessed one! I saw 1 episode, got hooked, and went out and bought the dvds for season's 1 to 5 (over the course of three paychecks). Then Santa brought me the rest of the seasons (I'm a lucky girl!)! I have watched the entire series from start to finish multiple times (I got my sister hooked along the way, too), and have just gone back to the very beginning again to watch all of the Greg-greatness. As you can probably tell from my name, I am a huge Eric/Greg fan...there is just something about him that stole my heart. Well, I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you, and I promise that I am not always this long-winded!

Thank you, Smokey! I have to tell you, I love your picture of Nick looking way too good in those glasses! Nice!

Hello... i am big fun of CSI Las Vegas from Serbia... here on TV is showing at the moment season 9... but i wathed 11 episodes of 10th season...

Last edited:
Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, CSI_Las_Vegas! Have fun posting! :)

As a newbie (and to the others as well), you might want to review the Las Vegas forum Help Guide and the Talk CSI Rules to get familiar with how things work. :)

And please remember...

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Back