Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome eureka korud have fun and post away
Cheering.gif

Hi, I'm Beth. I started watching CSI reruns on Spike TV, got hooked, bought season 1-8 on DVD to see the progression of the series and the characters. Then stumbled across this forum.

Hello, forum!

I've been watching the series for only a year now, but have pretty much caught up by obsessively DVR'ing every episode on Spike (or at least, every episode that Spike will run -- I note with annoyance that they seem to skip the Quentin Tarentino episodes every time their rotation gets to them). Good to find a place to talk the series over on!

Hello, forum!

I've been watching the series for only a year now, but have pretty much caught up by obsessively DVR'ing every episode on Spike (or at least, every episode that Spike will run -- I note with annoyance that they seem to skip the Quentin Tarentino episodes every time their rotation gets to them). Good to find a place to talk the series over on!

Hi DeTroyes! :)

Don't worry, CSI is going to start playing on channel USA, starting Jan. 14th :)

Hello, forum!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, DeTroyes! Sounds like you got hooked on the show the way that I did! :lol: I actually ordered the DVDs from Netflix (before I just gave in and bought them all) and considered keeping the Grave Danger one and telling them it must have gotten lost in the mail. :lol:

Welcome DeTroyes! I've only been a member for six or seven months, but everyone here is really friendly. Although be prepared for some lively discussions!!!! :p

DeTroyes.. I too would like to jump on the band wagon in welcoming you to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Back