Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Otie! I've watched CSI since the very first episode, but have found that I have so much more to learn after finding this site late last spring. Everyone here is great. Enjoy yourself and post often!!

::grins:: Glad to know I'm not the only one who's been using Spike to catch up, or buying the DVD's out of order.

Also totally get what you, waiting4summer, mean when you say you're finding you've got a lot more to learn since arriving here. I'm very interested in character histories and what not - and before starting to lurk on various sites, the details of each character's history never really registered with me.

::laughs:: I was a Greg girl when I was in high school. Still adore him, but now I've become more interested in Grissom, as I find I relate to the character more, although I prefer neurons to insects.

WELCOME Otie
cheer.gif
have fun, and one of my best friends is from Toronto:bolian:

Welcome Otie! :hugegrin:As a semi newbie myself, I can tell you that you will really enjoy this place.

Thank you very much for the welcomes!

Desertwind - Very cool! It's a really, uh, odd city. LOL! It's huge, but at the same time very rarely has a big city feel - possibly because we tend to roll up the streets in the early evening. Probably why I like CSI LV so much - the idea of a city that stays alive into the night appeals to me.

ncismom - LOL, thanks... I'm starting to see that already! I love your post level - 'Hit and Run'... ::laughs::

so, I'm a newbie here..
I've been watching CSI:LV at every spare time I got for the last 2 months. Resulting with looking half dead at work, brain malfunction (seriously I'm making much more typos than I ever did my working years!) but it's all fun! Up to season 8 now.

and I'm ~in love~

Back